Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

What are your plans for the last weekend in March?

lindaoh_gw
16 years ago

My friend and I are attending the second Double Wedding Ring class on Saturday. We have had to 2 weeks to make "lots" of arcs. Now we will learn how to attach the arcs to the background pieces.

So, what quilty things are you doing this weekend?

Linda OH

Comments (9)

• svanessa
    16 years ago

Saturday I'm going to a friend's home to sit & sew with her and another friend. Of course a trip to the quilt store is a must as is lunch out. :-)

I'm finishing up another UFO (niece's frog quilt) and hope to complete the piecing of my green and black Bear Paw. All the 1/2 sq triangles are finished and most are sewn into rows so I'm almost done. Still have to do the applique on this one. It's my May UFO.

Sunday I have a customer quilt to finish quilting. If time allows I'll quilt the frog quilt too. It's a lap size. Whew! I'm tired just thinking about it! ;-)

Sue

• damascusannie
    16 years ago

While I would love to spend it quilting--tomorrow we are helping a daughter and son-in-law load up for a move to the southern part of the state. Oh, well, maybe I'll have some time Sunday afternoon....

Annie

• grammyp
    16 years ago

Yesterday we took all the screens down and washed the windows. Tomorrow we are building a bridge over a creek on a mountain bike trail (between rain showers). Sunday I have 2 birthday blocks to finish and a bunch of laundry to catch up on. Not very exciting, but gotta be done.

beverly

• maggiemuffin360
    16 years ago

Started a Cathedral Window quilt in January (what was I thinking!). Hope to get a bit done on it this weekend because I'm at the point where I've done too much to give up on it and too little to be finished...LOL.

Margaret

• redpenny
    16 years ago

Don't know if I will get any quilting done my DH brother is in the hospital he had 2nd stroke and is in very bad shape and we have been going back and forth to the hospital all this week things don't look good for him!
    Red

• geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
    16 years ago

Saturday evening, DD and her family asked us out for dinner to celebrate our 49 years of wedded bliss.

I'll be putting most of my quilting away and getting the suitcases out to start packing. Will most likely be heading up to IN/MI sometime this week.

SharonG/FL

• vicky4x4
    16 years ago

I planned on getting my daughter's pillow shams done but my girls are out of town for the weekend so I had to entertain my son last night. We started a 1000 piece puzzle and finished it up this morning. We really have no one around here for him to play with and he gets very lonely. Today I will get to sew some. I'm using the extra squares I got while making the Pineapple Blossom to make the shams, not sure if I like it or not. If I can find the left over batiks from the last birthday block I may make a lotto block for March. We had to move all my sewing stuff last weekend because we had church here and now I can't find a thing!

Vicky

• esspee
    16 years ago

Here in Vancouver, I've pretty much got the whole weekend free to sew (I finally broke down and hired a house cleaning service so that I now have my weekends free). I'm going to finish up a pair of Capri pants I've been working on and then find a new quilt project. I want to make a quilt from 50's & 60's style fabric to keep in our very retro Airstream trailer. I'll fit in a lunch at our local pub with my DH and then there's a hockey game Sunday night (our poor Canucks are fighting for their playoff lives)!!
    Sue in rainy Vancouver

• suellen_delawares
    16 years ago

I'm going to finish my blocks for the Flower exchange so I can mail them out on Monday. I have 3 blocks done only a few,9, more to go LOL.Of course I will force myself to play with the baby goats. My husband leaves today for a week of work in LA, CA. so I will be enjoying having the house to myself.
    Suellen