Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lindaoh_gw

My newest table runner.

lindaoh_gw
13 years ago

I saw a table runner made from a Moda Essence panel when I went on the shop hop in February. I had used this same panel in 2009 to make a quilt and still love the fabric. I had some left over triangles and background from the quilt. I combined the left overs with the panel to make a table runner. The only problem I had was that I lost my pattern! I looked it up on line and drew it in EQ7 to get the correct size for the triangles.

I have 4 squares from the panel that were not used in the table runner. I am making four place mats (not finished yet)with the last four squares.

Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: Essence Table Runner

Comments (7)

• day2day
    13 years ago

Oh Linda, I love that runner. Good job with using leftovers and being creative with them. I looked at the pic before reading your post and was thinking that place mats would be a perfect addition. TFS.

~Geraldine

• barbara_l
    13 years ago

Linda, with the table runners you have made this year, have you gotten one for each month?
    I thought the idea was great. I love this one, and great use of your fabric!

• msmeow
    13 years ago

That's pretty, Linda! You're getting really good at making coordinating projects and using up every little scrap!

Donna

• lindaoh_gw
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Geraldine, I found a fabric in my stash to use with the place mats last night. I hope to finish them today.
    Barbara, I did make a table runner for each month last year. I still have to quilt the last two runners. I posted each of them on my blog as I finished them.
    Donna, I have fun using up scraps. I try to keep scraps from a quilt project together and it makes it easier to find when I need it.
    Linda OH

Here is a link that might be useful: My blog

• TxMarti
    13 years ago

Very pretty runner!

• polardream
    13 years ago

That is really pretty! I love using panels in projects - it really gives a different dynamic to quilts. You did a great job using scraps.
    Sue

• nanajayne
    13 years ago

Great job that turned out very nice. Good use of the left overs. TFS Jayne