Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sis2two

Has anyone used Wedgewood Gray by BM in windowless bathroom

sis2two
9 years ago

Next week we are having our guest room painted Woodlawn Blue and the guest bath possibly Wedgewood Gray. This bathroom is actually a jack and Jill bathroom that has no windows. Floors are a white tile with some gray veining and countertops are white tile. I like the Wedgewood Gray because it's deeper and would pop against the white elements.

If anyone has used this in a room with no windows or low light do you mind posting pictures. Thank you in advance.

Comments (6)

• sis2two
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Patricia- that sounds so pretty! This bathroom is very small and I guess I lean towards a farmhouse- cottagey look. I am actually looking for something to hang over the toilet now. There's not much wall space as the ceiling slopes over that little wall space. If you have any suggestions, would love to hear them. I actually thought about replacing countertops but I really kind of like the white tiles even though they are not used much anymore. Thanks so much for weighing in.

• patricianat
    9 years ago

Just go shopping and look at things you might like. My towels are from Target and the tassel lamp is from a flea market, artwork from Stein Mart, candles from TJMaxx. Just take your time in finding things you like. I think the white tiles will look great with that color. You have far more light with white tiles than I had with the blue pearl granite. Go for it. Do almost everything in white and it will have a cozy spa look. Do you have a shower curtain? If not, look for one similar to a flame stitch or an ikat which would have several colors, including a cool color like your paint and maybe some fiery reds and do all the rest in white. Maybe add some red candles here and there.

• sis2two
    Original Author
    9 years ago

That sounds great. Currently I have a solid white shower curtain but would like to get a new one as well as towels and rugs. Can't wait to have those areas repainted !

• sjhockeyfan325
    9 years ago

No, but I used something like it in two windowless bathrooms, both of which have white tile with some grey veining on the floor and white counters (Ceasarstone organic white). In each, the tile in the shower/bath area is complementary but different. Here's a picture of one of them.

• CL Cook
    11 months ago

Yes. I liked it!