Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bjwright1_gw

Ever tried frozen lemon and lime juice?

bjwright1
12 years ago

Two of my favorite products are the Minute Maid frozen lemon juice and frozen lime juice. You can use these both as a replacement for fresh squeezed lemon and lime juice. They are NOT the same as bottle ReaLemon or any other bottle lemon or lime juice. I know, I know, why not just squeeze real lemons or limes. I do sometimes, but other times when I'm making Sangria (my recipe calls for 1 1/2 cups fresh lemon juice) or other drinks with lots of lime juice it is really a time saver. I haven't been able to find the Minute Maid frozen lime juice for quite some time and just found out it was discontinued. I used to keep several bottles of each in my freezer and thaw them for use in the fridge when needed. It was so convenient to use the frozen lime juice in place of fresh squeezed juice in so many recipes and I honestly could not tell the difference. You can still buy the frozen lemon juice next to the frozen lemonade in your grocery store, but it's disappointing to not have the frozen lime juice. It is not reconstituted but real lime juice. I'm sure you'd all love the frozen lime juice if you tried it - will you call Minute Maid to request they bring back the frozen lime juice??? Here's the number to call 1-800-888-6488 You will love it!

Comments (9)