Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sis2two

Does anybody have pics of SW's Latte paint color?

sis2two
12 years ago

If anyone has used latte by SW and has pictures, would you mind posting them? I am considering this for my computer room . Thanks so much.

Comments (12)

• les917
    12 years ago

If you google Sherwin Williams Latte, and then click on images, you should get a lot of pix.

Try this:

latte pix

• sis2two
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks les917. That was helpful!

• treasuretheday
    12 years ago

This is a pic of SW Latte 125% that we just used a couple of weeks ago. We love Latte but it was just a little lighter than we wanted for our family room.

The ceiling and mantle are Kilim Beige and the crown is Divine White (although in the pic, it looks like the crown and mantle are the same.)

• sis2two
    Original Author
    12 years ago

treasuretheday--I love the colors in your room! Thanks so much for posting.

• boystown
    12 years ago

treasuretheday: Love the Latte in your living room. It looks great with your rock fireplace. My monitor does strange things with color so would you mind telling me if latte in real life is golden, brown or greenish tones? Thank you

• sis2two
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I would like to know that as well. Thanks for asking.

• fnmroberts
    12 years ago

I selected SW Latte to use as the accent color in my Entry. This is the wall seen when first stepping inside.

{{!gwi}}

Latte is behind the Secretary in the LR which then transitions to SW Kilim Beige. I like both of the colors. You can see a few more photos if you follow the link from "My Page".
    {{!gwi}}

• treasuretheday
    12 years ago

I have sample boards of Latte and Latte 125%. I'll try to take them into some different lighting conditions tomorrow and report back. (Leaving for a 9 day camping trip tomorrow so forgive me if I don't have a chance! lol)

• annekendo
    12 years ago

I have latte in my kitchen & backroom and really like it. I have had problems with other beiges looking pinky, peachy or greenish in certain light but I have no problems with this color (or Nomadic Desert). I think how it looks really has to do with the lightening & other colors in the room, etc. So what looks good in one room may not look good in another. Sorry - this photo was taken before any accessories (or the coffee table) were in but it should give you an idea...

• sis2two
    Original Author
    12 years ago

annekendo- thanks for your post. I have decided to use latte for my computer/sitting room. Love the color.

• annekendo
    12 years ago

HA...I just noticed I used the word "lightening" in my post which may be due to the fact that I lost power several times today because of storms rolling through my area!

I hope the Latte works out for you!

• ccintx
    12 years ago

annekendo,

Your home colors are really pretty. What color are the kitchen cabinets and what is the name of your tile? Very nice.