Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tnkcfan

Anyone know where I can find bar stools like these?

tnkcfan
15 years ago

I've googled rush bar stools & all I can find are one's w/ no backs on them. I really like these.

Comments (13)

• kismet08
    15 years ago

Pottery barn has one that's similar.

Here is a link that might be useful: Isabella Barstool

• tnkcfan
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks! JC Penney's has some on clearance that look just like the Pottery Barn one's. But I like the low back on these in the pic above. Thanks for your help!

• dilly_dally
    15 years ago

A two second Google search brings up these:

Here is a link that might be useful: Rush Seat 24

• dilly_dally
    15 years ago

These backs are styled more similar to your inspiration photo:

Here is a link that might be useful: Better

• nhb22
    15 years ago

Is this what you are looking for?

Bought these 4 years ago at a friends yard sale. Paid $5 a piece and they went to college with my daughter. Still look nearly new, and she has them at her boyfriends house. We recently bought two different bar stools on CL to match the cabinet color better. The stools you see, are now in the basement as seating around the ping pong table. lol

{{!gwi}}

• amysrq
    15 years ago

Here's an unfinished one. You can order it with the Sea Grass seat, as they call it. I wonder if that term in a search would bring up more.

I looked in all my usual places (target, yankee whatever, shaker something, carolina rustica, plow & hearth...) earlier today and came up with nothing. This afternoon, I remembered the unfinished sources I have seen in the past.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sea Grass

• dilly_dally
    15 years ago

tnckfan, I had been thinking that maybe the ones in your photo were customized. You might be able to saw off the third horizontal on the back, and bring it down to just two and paint the sawed part to get the low backs.

• nhb22
    15 years ago

dilly dally - I don't think they are customized. They look exactly like the chairs I posted in the above photo. I am going over to my daughters tonight for a post Halloween party, and will see if I can get a manufacturer's name off the stools.

• judiegal6
    15 years ago

I also have them except in a natural wood finish. Just the 2 horizontal slats. I got them at Linens'n things 3 yrs. ago.

• tnkcfan
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you all for your responses. I guess I'll look around for some more or just make due w/ the one's from JC Penney's. I have a coupon for free shipping & they on clearance. Thanks!

• nhb22
    15 years ago

tnkcfan - I looked at my daughters tools last night and could findno labels. If you are located in our area Northeast TN), DD might be willing to sell the stools. lol

• User
    15 years ago

tnkcfac, If you have trouble getting them from JCP, the same stool is available for the same price at Overstock.com.

• polly929
    15 years ago

I have them from Target.com. I ordered them last year. They came fully assembled and were 2 for $130.