Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nightowlrn

L Kitchen Advice

nightowlrn
9 years ago

So - we bought a house. Below are my new kitchen photos. I am hoping folks here have some inspiration photos with a similar footprint. I don't have the exact specs, but it looks like 9x12 maybe?

I need more storage and counter space. There is a reach in pantry in the back hall about 5 feet wide. We are a multi-person cooking house of adults and also entertain. It looks like the island can expand 24 inches towards the kitchen table space and 3-4 feet towards the great room. I prefer the sink in the island rather than the cooktop. Ideally, I would like a prep sink in the kitchen as well as a clean up sink, but that may not work. The current cooktop has a proper vent duct. I would prefer to stay under 50k. Looking at either a gas cooktop and wall oven, or gas range. Probably a Bluestar 36-48 inch.

ETA -- This could be a good unfitted kitchen perhaps? Thoughts? There is a space under the window right of the kitchen table for a buffet about 4 feet length and a corner space about 2x2 opposite that area.

This post was edited by nightowlrn on Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 13:15

Comments (5)