Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lisa_mocha

More Birthday Wishes...Happy Birthday Trailrunner!

lisa_mocha
12 years ago

Happy Birthday Trailrunner! Wishing you a wonderful day and all the best for a fabulous year:)

(I saw it on Jan's posting:))

Comments (40)

• tinam61
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday!

• graywings123
    12 years ago

If we are singing Happy Birthday, I'm joining in - hope you have a good day!

• stinky-gardener
    12 years ago

Like a fine wine, you get better all the time, Trailrunner! Wishing you a great day...and I know that a fabulous year is in store for you! Happy Birthday!

• gsciencechick
    12 years ago

Have a great day!

BTW, it's my DH's birthday too!

• ellendi
    12 years ago

Best Wishes!

• dawnp
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Trailrunner! Thank you for all your wonderful inspiring posts. Have a great day!

• mitchdesj
    12 years ago

Have a great day indeed, and thanks for being you !

• roarah
    12 years ago

Happy birthday! May your day be filled with joy!

• bestyears
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday..... hope the best is yet to be!

• User
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday, TR!!!

• rosie
    12 years ago

I'm imagining some very, very good food. Hope you have a lovely, happy, serene day.

• blfenton
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Trailrunner. I hope that today's good wishes continue throughout the year for you. Have fun.

• hoosiergirl
    12 years ago

Happy birthday, Caroline! I hope it's a great day!!

• nancybee_2010
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. You are a special presence here.

• biochem101
    12 years ago

So Owl wrote...and this is what he wrote:

HIPY PAPY BTHETHDTH THUTHDA BTHUTHDY

Pooh looked on admiringly.

"I'm just saying 'A Happy Birthday'," said Owl carelessly.

"It's a nice long one," said Pooh, very much impressed by it.

Many Happy Returns of the Day!

• leahcate
    12 years ago

Just wanted say, as has been said so many times....what a great bunch you all are! And Happy Bday to Jan and C. and all you bday gals out there. Cyber hugs!

• mjsee
    12 years ago

And here is another Bloggess post to make you laugh...Not Safe For Work!

Here is a link that might be useful: Let's Pretend This Never Happened

• User
    12 years ago

THANK YOU ALL ! wow...I didn't expect a thread just for my birthday :) You are all the best. But I must say...I think I sprained something when I was reading the link that mjsee so kindly included in her post . Seriously...I couldn't read it all at once cause I couldn't keep my eyes open since I was laughing so hard...and the tears were pouring down my face.

So this is how my day has gone so far. DH and I got up at 7 AM and did our sitting meditation for 45 minutes. We then had a light breakfast . The LETA bus, a public transit bus that you order for pickup at your home, came and got us and took us to our gym. I ran 61 minutes in honor of my birthday :) I have brand new orthotics in my shoes so my runs are going very well. I got back to the gym and was lifting weights and I found a shiny dime on the floor. We rode the bus back home . I opened this thread....I laughed till I cried....the tears were because I was laughing...at least I am sticking to that story...they might have also been because I have such a lovely group of friends on this forum. Now DH and I are going to have soup and crackers for lunch. At 5 PM we are going to a new yoga class at our UU fellowship...new to us at any rate. Then we will come home and have our evening meditation and then dinner.

Couldn't ask for a better day. Thank you so much. I am going to take an Ibuprofen for the muscle I think I pulled from laughing. ((( ))) c

• cliff_and_joann
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Trailrunner!
    many happy returns of the day. :)

• loribee
    12 years ago

HAPPY, happy day!!

• User
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Trailrunner! Hope you have a great day and all your wishes come true!

• tracey_b
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday, Trailrunner Caroline. It sounds like a perfectly wonderful day! (Wish my husband would sit still long enough for meditation).

• User
    12 years ago

The day got better and better...after yoga DH surprised me with dinner out...a local bbq place that we like. Now I am home and as full as a tick LOL. He is playing the piano and I am re-reading all the sweet notes from my friends on GW.

A heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you. I have had a very good day. c

• cat_mom
    12 years ago

Oh, happy day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

• Jody
    12 years ago

Have a very Happy Birthday Trailrunner!!!

Jody

• Irish2
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday, Trailrunner!

Many, many, more!

• User
    12 years ago

And more !! Thank you cat...for this one and the one EARLY this AM and jody and irish too...tracey, lukki, and loribee...joann/cliff, mj ( you rock! ) and leahcate,biochem ( that is a hoot ! ) and nancy ...thank you I am glad to be here. Hoosier, bl and rosie..it was very serene and happy ! kswl..email me girlfriend, and bestyears and roarah and mitch...thank you ! Dawn and ellen thank you it was a good day. Gscience thank you and Happy Birthday to your DH !! Stinky I really appreciate that and I hope so too !! Tina and graywings thank you !! And lisa...you are very very thoughtful and sweet....I am going to go to sleep now and think of you ...each and every one. c

• gardenbug
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Trailrunner!
    Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

• ttodd
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday to you - Cha! Cha! Cha!

• eandhl
    12 years ago

Belated Birthday Wishes.

• kitchenkelly
    12 years ago

A very happy, happy belated birthday from me, too! I would love to have a handsome man take me to dinner and then play the piano for me while I lay on the couch full as a tick. I envy you, Caroline.

(Can I borrow him, please.)

• User
    12 years ago

Thank you cadence , I did. And ttodd...cha cha cha....haha....you are cute !
    Holly , never too late :)

KK....I have been asked that before...I think I need to figure out a fee for use schedule and publish it :) He is at the piano now as I type. That man loves his music...and I love him. He is a treasure for sure. Thank you for the bday wishes. c

• teacats
    12 years ago

Many belated but well meant wishes for a wonderful year! :)

• IdaClaire
    12 years ago

Stop fibbing to us, Trailrunner! You are not 61! You seem so much younger (and I mean that in a very good way!)!

Wishing you much happiness in your "new" year!

• User
    12 years ago

thank you tea!! It is off to a good start.

AJ...you are too sweet... some days I don't feel a bit over 90 LOL. Others I could go forever. I am trying really hard to start as I mean to go on. c

• antiquesilver
    12 years ago

Belated wishes for a Happy Birthday & many more to come.

• Oakley
    12 years ago

A very belated birthday wish for you! I haven't been online much this week so I missed it.

Sounds like you had a lovely day with a lovely husband!

Love you C!

• User
    12 years ago

antique and oakley...wow..you guys are so sweet to find this thread and send your wishes. Thank you ! It is continuing to be a good week. It certainly made it the most special in a long long time with all the wonderful notes from my friends here. (( )) to everyone. c

• anele_gw
    12 years ago

Happy belated birthday! It sounds like such a great day.

kk, I am with you! That sounds heavenly! (No pun intended!)

• User
    12 years ago

Anele...with all you have going on I am so pleased you found this thread and sent your wishes. Thank you !

DH is a special guy. If it weren't for him I know I wouldn't be meditating and that has led to so much more as far as my piece of mind....which he then benefits from. A win/win situation for sure.

I am so glad to hear from you and look forward to news of the new little girl when she arrives. c

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths