Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
love2decorate_gw

99% finished

love2decorate
15 years ago

Just have the upper glass doors and knobs to get and then it's finished!!

{{gwi:1397847}}

Comments (17)

• rhome410
    15 years ago

It's lovely. Would love to see more photos and hear the details. Where do the doors lead? I think one must be a pantry? What about the other? If they are both to the pantry, I'm going to be very jealous.

• love2decorate
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks. The door on the right is the pantry and the one on the left is the laundry room.

What other details are you interested in? Here is a photo of the doors head on.

{{!gwi}}

• erikanh
    15 years ago

Gorgeous! Love the paint color ... what is it?

My friend is doing a cooktop in her island too. Can you tell me what brand cooktop and downdraft you chose?

E

• love2decorate
    Original Author
    15 years ago

The paint is BM's Grecian Green #507. The stove, not a cooktop, is JennAir that comes with its' own downdraft built in. JennAir does have a cooktop though. We had to chose a stove because we had no where else to put a wall oven.

• maydl
    15 years ago

So light and bright! Just lovely! May you enjoy every minute you spend in your new kitchen.

• farmhousebound
    15 years ago

Very nice kitchen! Would love to see some closer shots of your backsplash along with some details. Thanks!

(I could see your first picture but not the 2nd one you posted--don't know why.)

• love2decorate
    Original Author
    15 years ago

{{!gwi}}

The insert was bought on line. If you're intersted in more information on it, I'll look for the information and let you know the details. It was also inexpensive, $9.95 each.

The mosaic is from Lowe's but I don't have a name or number handy. It was very inexpensive.

• rosie
    15 years ago

Absolutely lovely. Are you cooking tonight? Looking forward to more pictures.

• mahatmacat1
    15 years ago

Why, hello there :)

This is lovely...I'll have to look at that Grecian Green...looks like a fabulous celadon from here. Really beautiful all around :)

• ruth98103
    15 years ago

Love the lights inside the upper cabinets! Any information on them? Also, where did you get your cabinets?

• redroze
    15 years ago

It looks great!! I love your backsplash and how the tones tie in the two cabinetry types together.

• love2decorate
    Original Author
    15 years ago

thanks Fly, hi youself.

Rosie, I'm cooking, but not in that kitchen. The house isn't ready for occupancy yet, not till April.

The cabinets are Armstrong and the lights in the uppers are just regular halogen puck lights from HD.

• acountryfarm
    15 years ago

Hi love2 -- you know I think it's beautiful, just thought I would tell you again. :)

Happy Thanksgiving also

• love2decorate
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks ACF

• PRO
    Window Accents by Vanessa Downs
    15 years ago

Your new kitchen is beautiful and I'm glad you posted a close up of the backsplash - that is really nice. I love the accent tiles.

• pluckymama
    15 years ago

Great job on an open and inviting kitchen. It's bright, warm and welcoming. If you could put together a list of the details, like which granite, tile backsplash, cabinets, colors, flooring, appliances, lighting, etc.. into one post with a link to your pics that would help all of us who are admiring your beautiful kitchen.

• budgeteer_s
    15 years ago

What lovely spaces and colors to look at. You kitchen is one soothing palette...and so many things to be jealous of. I love the upper lighted cabinets, the grecian green of the walls, matching frosted pantry and laundry doors, the neutral backsplash and accent metal tile, huge island etc.

Okay, happy Thanksgiving to all. I got to go get ready for going out to the hotel for Thanksgiving meal with family. My kitchen is about ready with the appliances, but I need time to practice on them!