Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
amcfeely_gw

Update on Conner and Kaitlyn news

amcfeely
15 years ago

I just wanted to update everyone on how Conner is doing. He had his last surgery on Nov. 6th to remove the rods they put in his leg when he broke it. We have had our final check up and everything is great. His leg healed wonderfully, he will be able to play sports in the spring and do all the things he loves, like riding his skateboard and his bike and scooter. The doctor said she will not need to see us again for a year, and she does not anticipate any problems. They gave us the rods he had in his leg and he wants to put a bow on them and put them on the Christmas tree. Don't ask me why, something him and DH came up with and now he talks about nothing else.

As for Kaitlyn, we are scheduled for a c-section on Dec. 2nd in the afternoon. The doctor says she is big and is completely astonished that she hasn't already came. She has been expecting me to go into labor since I hit about 35 weeks. I am 39 weeks Monday. I am miserable to say to the least and can't wait for Tuesday. I will post pictures as soon as I get out of the hospital. I can't have DH do it as he knows nothing about posting pictures. I will try and give everyone an update from the hospital if DH brings his laptop for me to play with.

I want to thank all of you who sent Conner cards and well wishes. It really helped him. He loved getting all the mail. Thank you all for being such a great group.

Amy

Comments (9)