Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katieprager

love the small barn door! can you tell me the dimensions? where from?

katieprager
9 years ago
I have an awkward basement door in my kitchen and I would love to get a barn door. But my doorway is only 29 inches wide and I only have about 5 and 1/2 feet for a track. Does this door fit the bill? thanks so much!
Industrial Barn Door Hardware · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Rustica Hardware
    9 years ago

Yes, we make doors in any size. Also, 5 1/2 feet is more than enough for your track it only needs to be double the size of the door. Feel free to check out our website and put in the dimensions you need or give us a call at 1.800.891.8312 and we can help you choose what you need.

katieprager thanked Rustica Hardware
  • Leslie Osborne
    8 years ago
    Rustica Hardware's online pricing is misleading. For example some standard items like t-guides are listed as "FREE" to the consumer when they actually aren't. So after receiving the standard t-guides which allowed doors to wobble and make A LOT of noise, I decided to upgrade to roller guides, which are listed as a +$22 up-charge, to eliminate the problem.

But lo and behold - somehow I was
    supposed to intuit that +$22 actually meant +$28 because that's how it's listed in their system?? UGH! So frustrating. I

There is no where online when standard t-guides are stated as costing $6 - it said FREE. But if you want to upgrade after the fact, get ready to get gouged and pay more for things than their website say they cost, with the result that a previously favorable opinion of the company was ruined. Very disappointing.
Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor