Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
johnfrwhipple

In today's world it's nice to see a huge company do such a good deed

By Any Design Ltd.
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

This is a feel good story and one that makes me proud to be a part of. It all started a couple years back on a discussion forum. Maybe right here on Houzz. Then more emails. Phone calls and home work projects. Out of the blue Laticrete does a solid (donates the entire material list for the shower and bathroom tile work).

Here is her story. A well written thank you. In the thank you I seem to get a Lion's share of braise but it was the act of generosity from Laticrete that made my mind up to help this women out, so I think the true winner here is David - head of Laticrete International for making the call to change this women's life and free up her budget.

This is the start of this women's Thank You letter to Laticrete:

"Dear Mr. Rothberg,

A little over 2 years ago my husband was deployed to Afghanistan. I set on a mission to renovate our small master bathroom. I had gotten a couple of quotes from some renovation companies, but they were completely outside of my budget. I had not tackled a job quite as large as this before, so I explored the internet and found some very informative housing forums to seek information and instruction. Your staff saw one of my posts and reached out to me to help me.

First, I was in disbelief. Then after personally talking to Sean Boyle and trading emails, I realised that this was real. Laticrete donated the materials I needed to do my bathroom as a thank you to my family for my husband's service to our country...." continue reading via the link below

The thank you letter posted here: http://laticreteaustralia.blogspot.ca/2015/05/customer-testimonial.html?showComment=1432124154643