Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
msypea

Is that a toilet in the same space as the kitchen??? Nooooooo.

msypea
11 years ago
Eden Bath GS23 Brown Reflections Glass Vessel Sink · More Info

Comments (14)

• PRO
    Matt Garcia Design
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    It's more like a mini frig and coffee pot in the bathroom. In no way is it a kitchen.
  • Scott
    11 years ago
    What's up with the lady flashing picture??
  • bartmas
    11 years ago
    last modified: 11 years ago
    what's the perverted looking photo above the toilet? Personally, it looks to me like something right off the wall of a scene in Criminal Minds. You can call it subjective .I have another name for it.
  • PRO
    Matt Garcia Design
    11 years ago
    again, its art. the clients obviously saw something they liked about it. like all art and architecture, it is subjective.
  • Scott
    11 years ago
    Matt, chillax. It's just an unusual photo (art) and will be subject to criticism by us immature "Beavis & Butthead" types. :)
  • shilac
    11 years ago
    I like the sink in this photo. Can you tell me where I can obtain info and purchase?
  • Shirlene Brown
    10 years ago
    I had the same question about the kitchen and toilet in the same space. I just think that if someone flushes the toilet while someone is preparing food it might be inhygenic, but I love the small kitchen space concept. Great use of shelves.
  • PRO
    Matt Garcia Design
    10 years ago
    It's not a kitchen that they prep food in. Its a mini fridge and a hot plate for boiling water for coffee or tea, etc….
  • jasondoughty
    9 years ago
    What are the walls? Just 1/4" PT plywood?
  • PRO
    Matt Garcia Design
    9 years ago
    3/4" PLYWOOD
  • jasondoughty
    9 years ago
    Thank you for the info. Wish I had access to more pictures, would like to take a closer look. in the process of gutting a house for myself and would like to have that plywood application in one of the bathrooms. Also did you seal the plywood? How did you anchor it? did you guys caulk the seams< etc? Thanks Matt Garcia Design. If you could e-mail me at jasondoughty@mac.com
  • PRO
    Aesthetix corp dba Kauai irrigation
    9 years ago
    Interesting concept of food prep in a bathroom. I see your comment of coffee and tea, but the oil, frying pan, colander and food products on the shelves says something else. Artwork perhaps?
  • Anne Dugan
    7 years ago
    I would like to have a bathroom with THE "fisting" Maplethorpe above my toilet...that way I won't feel so bad about my constipation....This is just a bad post all around dude....