Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sbrunge

What is in the cabinets in the corner? Looks like hide away stuff?

sbrunge
11 years ago
Compact Yet Stylish Result · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    RemodeLdc.com by Courthouse Design/Build
    11 years ago
    Hi...I see that over the last several hours you have sent me quite a few individual questions. I will answer a few that are pertinent to the designs. however, i need to be clear that i cannot address more than one or two questions from any one inquirer, and such questions need to be truly design-centric, if you will, and of clear import. i simply do not have the resources to address what may or may not be in a cabinet, or the brand of a towel, or serial inquiries; it is outside the bounds of my availability to do so. The faucet you asked about is a chrome Kohler Devonshire, and indeed there is a medicine cabinet integrated into the mirror over it. The paint is a Woodmode standard color on the vanity, and is a soft blue-ish grey. thank you for your interest, and i hope you continue to use and enjoy houzz.
  • sbrunge
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    i apologize for asking too many questions, some irrelevant; but, the rooms by Courthouse Contractors are so visually appealing and present a calmness that exceeds other designs. My effort was to strive to reproduce that peace in my own rooms. Thank you for all of your helpful answers.