Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sandersed16

5 bedroom house, one story. 3500 sqft and under

sandersed16
7 years ago

Hi all,
I am currently looking for a floor plan with 5 bedrooms, or 4 bedrooms and a full in law suite. I have seen one floor plan on here by cheifneil and loved it. I want something like that. I love open concepts and split level bedrooms. Also a room where my husband can hangout, also known as the man cave. I only need 2 car garage. Hopefully someone can help me.

Comments (43)

• Elle
    7 years ago

What kind of help are you specifically looking for?

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

A floor plan. I have land to build on but wanted help with a floor plan design to show my builder.

• Elle
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

Oh ok. You might then want to browse architects for hire under the Find Pros tab.

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I did and no help. They are costly.

• sunnydrew
    7 years ago
    Find a small regional builder (planned community builder) with existing floor plans that will "build on your lot". It may be a compromise between an architect starting from scratch and your current builder just copying from an online floor plan. You will have access to their design center and get one stop shopping. You can get an allowance for more "standard options" like light fixtures, and change them out letter yourself as you live in the home. Do your research first!
  • sunnydrew
    7 years ago
    Have you shown your builder the above floor plan already? If so, What did he say about it.
  • PRO
    Aric Gitomer Architect LLC
    7 years ago

I am curious as to how you define costly. How much is it worth to make sure the house you want is the house you get? How important is it for you to have beams sized appropriately to insure your safety? Some of the rooms are quite large and you should be careful about the structure. Just because the beams or joists are sized for strength you will also need to be careful of deflection. What state are you in? Does it allow you to design your own home? Does it really make sense to have a game room adjacent to a bedroom? Wouldn't you want to know what the house looks like in elevation before jumping in? Are you sure the house fits on your lot?

• Elle
    7 years ago

It sounded like your goal was to create a custom plan vs. go with a standard builder's plan. Based on your mention that an architect is unable to help you and it is too costly, how were thinking of getting a quality custom plan to give to your contractor?

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 years ago
    Have you ever built before? There are hundreds of issues with what you are contemplating. I have seen people try what it appears you are trying and they have deeply regretted it. You need an architect for many reasons, particularly one who is familiar with local codes and practices as well as all the structural issues mention by an earlier commenter. He/she is on point. You can find plans on line for multi-family designs, but that is only part of building a new home. Many, many questions? Septic system? Zoning restrictions? Ground soil testing? Foundation type for your land? To name a few. I have clients who worked with architects for 6-18 months, just figuring out their wants, needs, budgetary limits, styles, finishes. This is a huge undertaking without professionals. I have worked with clients to help them do this basic design work, space planning and budget assessments. I can save hours with architects because once all these questions are considered the architect isn't starting from scratch. My hourly rate is lower than an architect so this saves money. Perhaps you can find someone near this property who could provide this service for you as a beginning step.
  • sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Thank you all for this insight. I like the feedback. I am answering all the questions I can remember here. This is my first time doing this and it is stressful. I honestly thought it was a piece of cake, then I started to read more and boy was I wrong. I am new here as well. I did not know you can add ideas for the pros to look at I will try that out. But I am trying to go with a builder who has a designer as well and really cannot find any in my area with both. Most are in Atlanta area and do not come to Henry county area of Georgia. That is why I may go with an architect. I was going to use an online home plans and modify the plans. Is this a bad idea? I wanted thoughts. The house plan above I found on here and loved the idea. I like how the kitchen and family room is open. I love the master wing of the house and the split bedroom concept. The game room and another bedroom was going to make my full in law suite. The Den was going to make my husband's man cave. There would be no living room. And I would extend the front of the house to have a covered porch. I wanted to change alot about this floor plan, but did not know how to go about it. I was going to have a surveyor come to the property to see what type of house would fit on the land and any other measurements. Then I was going to call my local zoning office to see any zoning restrictions. The land I purchased already had the soil tested. The only thing we would have to do is get a septic inspection. I think that is what it is called. The land is on county water, not a septic tank. The land is about .88 acres. I do not have a builder as of yet. People were telling me to think about a floor plan after buying the land so I can take it to the bank. My max for my house would be $300,000.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 years ago
    Where to start. Are you going to be able to devote nearly full time to doing this? I like builders who factor in a designer, however, since I have done this, it is a hard spot to be in. And they rarely factor enough hours into the project to meet needs. It is better than none, but usually only enough time to pick basic things. Most people have no idea how many decisions need to be made from beginning to end. Now to your budget. For 3,500 sq ft under roof, you are talking $86 a sq ft. In today's market hardly possible. Check in your area on the local HAR.com website and check out cost per sq ft. I assumed the land cost was not in your build cost budget of $300,000? Perhaps in Henry county this would work for a very basic house. I lived in Marietta, GA in the early 90s and am roughly familiar with building in the greater Atlanta and I know that in the more rural areas, pricing is lower, but materials keep going up? I also know your choices of builders is much smaller, so really check out whatever builder you are considering. Interview them and ask a lot of questions. If we here on Houzz can help you along the way, be happy to. But I sure hope you think long and hard about this endeavor. Hate to see anyone get financially and emotionally spent.
    sandersed16 thanked Flo Mangan
  • User
    7 years ago

Brows architects, you say. Is that why they wear glasses?

• Frankie
    7 years ago

Speak as someone in the area , you need to do more research. The building codes in Georgia are still in their infancy, I won't start on what I think of that. That being said you want someone that is truly experienced in the field not just licensed. Licensing in Georgia doesn't necessarily mean experience or knowledge on the subject at hand. Research and carefully back ground check each and every person involved in your project first. I know you are worried about the expense of an architect but you don't want to do this without one. If not an architect then a formerly approved plan. Your best idea might be to find a builder with a plan you like and tweak it to suit your style and needs.

sandersed16 thanked Frankie
  • sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Flo,

What are your thoughts into my whole process? Do you think building in the area with my budget is hard? Or building from the ground up? What should I think about? I did contact an architect to see what would be the cost.

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

GTB,

What type of research? I can research all day. But in the area I am in they only have few builders. Where do you suggest I go to find a good reputable builder that has been in the game for awhile? This part, finding a builder, is the most stressful. It has taken me about 3 weeks now to even find someone to call that I truly like. I spoke with my husband and he states that maybe getting figures from an architect is a good idea to start and then go from there. How many years is the minimum in your opinion is an experienced builder?

• divapaula
    7 years ago
    I feel for you but you are on the right track and doing great in the starting phase. Here are a few grandmotherly suggestions. I am building my final house (an aging in place home for anticipated elderly challenges we will have) and it is just as nerve wracking as the beginner house (built for an ever growing family of children & grandchildren)...but the work is worth every minute. Start online looking at house plans and builders from everywhere & make a list of non negotiables suited just for your lifestyle and builders within 150 miles. You never know who they know. When they tell you they don't build in the area, you ask if they know someone reputable. As for architectural plans...I love your open idea plan and it is similar to what my happy years had in my home. All my family and friends ended up in the kitchen and eating areas, so my open floor plan was decades ahead of the curve. My daughter will continue the memories by taking over the home. Love the flow of your new house..That's a good start. After you have found one that you really really love in the million online possibilities, minus a FEW adjustments, keep a record of where you found it. Look at all the Houzz pics for inspiration. Now for your builder...experience, referrals, and more referrals! Look up reviews...customer satisfaction counts...and efforts to gain it count the most. It's not years, necessarily, but what they have done for clients in those years. Call or email local cabinet makers, independent hardware stores, big box stores, carpet suppliers, tillers etc and inquire with whom they have worked. Look for "For Sale signs with an Open House " and visit and ask who built the home. The Houzz blogs are full of kind people willing to help you develop a dream home...keep posting , pushing and asking...Hope that helps a little ...good luck with your
    home.
    sandersed16 thanked divapaula
  • Frankie
    7 years ago

Your best bet would be to find an architect check out his work in person. The same with a builder. If you like him, like his work then go the next step ask to see things he's done in person. Go see the houses he's built. Ask to speak to references. Not just one or two but really pick the brains of people he or she has built for . It's not so much their time in the field as their knowledge. Check with the BBB for complaints. Check any and all reviews to see what people are saying about them. Social media tells us much now, but don't rely on it exclusively. Meet as many people connected to them as possible. That's true whether it's a contractor, builder or architect. Under the same vein if anyone tells you a permit isn't necessary don't work with them. It's a common problem here. When you look at their work go deeper than the finishes. What does the outside foundation look like after a year or two? Is the toilet rocking? I know that sounds strange but it goes to quality of work. When it come to research you have to put some leg work into it before you're done. Sorry there isn't an easier answer but this is the biggest purchase of your life you want to do it right. Good luck, take it slow a step at a time. You'll do great. Don't let us scare you these are just cautions to help you be aware so you don't end up with problems that others have. Keep us posted.

sandersed16 thanked Frankie
  • tedbixby
    7 years ago

I don't want to sound like a negative nancy here but 3 weeks to find a builder is nothing. Put together a list of questions and interview numerous builders in your area. This is where having pictures of what you are thinking and wanting in the style of the house is helpful. As the builder can give you a general idea if what you are wanting is within your budget.. If he tells you that he can, ask him if that includes granite or quartz counter tops, tile showers, etc or whatever finishes you are wanting. They can build you a $300K house but don't be surprised if the allowances for finishes don't cover what you wanted to have. Ask the builders to show you homes that they have built and homes that are in the building stage and how much those homes were to build per sq ft. Ask them how much time they spend at the site per day. Do you want a builder that hands it over to his subs and has a foreman that you will be dealing with or one that will he be working on the site everyday swinging a hammer- so to say.

As far as a reputable builder... from my own experience I hired a very reputable builder. He checked off each box perfectly except communication. I thought that since all the boxes were checked I could work around his lack of communication skill. I was wrong. I did my best to work with it but he was set in his way and it became such an issue for me that I had to part ways with him before we broke ground as I thought if we couldn't communicate in the early stages of the process, I was going to be stressed and frustrated going forward and it made no sense since I was paying him, not the other way around. So even though "reputable" is an important facet of hiring any professional, you just need to do your homework and make sure that you are both a good fit for each other.

sandersed16 thanked tedbixby
  • Cher
    7 years ago
    I'm in the process of building our first home. It is a roller coaster of emotions. I had an idea of plan I e. room placement with view in mind, sq ft, and budget ( understand cost only goes up) I researched builders and interviewed in person approx 5. After about 3 months we found our builder, with their help, a designer and draftsman designed the plan. All I can say is you have to trust your builder. Our original idea was $166. sq ft we quickly found out it wasn't reasonable and signed a contract at $188. per sq ft. We added what we believe are important things along the way and our final cost will be close to $200 per sq ft ( landscape included). Good luck it can be great if you find the right builder.
    sandersed16 thanked Cher
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 years ago
    Some really good tips in the above comments. A little fear is a good thing! But you concur fear with knowledge and information. You might want to start a bit smaller. Design it so you can add on later. That way you would get some experience. I do think time as a builder is one valuable data point. If someone survives in this business for 5 years, there is a better chance they will complete your home. Go to the agency in Henry County, probably the permit office and talk to people. They will know all the local builders and craftsman. They might not be willing to give recommendations but you can watch their non-verbals and figure out their opinions. Then, design your layout yourself for starters. The way I start with folks is to say what do you want in a kitchen space? Lay out in a 1/4" scale. Then, go to next room, until you have defined each space. Then like a puzzle, put the pieces together. Gather pictures from magazines --an idea book, and organize first by room, then by specific features--flooring, tile/wood, etc; plumbing fixtures etc. when you have that pretty well done, go to the community college in your area and see if their is a student that for a small fee will help you with a detailed drawing. All of this will take several months even going at it hard. Not all architects are for you. When you go to your city hall, ask them for top two architects they work with for residential work. Call them, meet with them and see who feels right to you. I work with some great architects here (Houston, TX) but you need someone close. During the construction process, you will most likely need the architect to come to the site for problem-solving. Helps to have a local person. Sorry, this is getting very long, but I just feel for you and you asked for direction. This should help you get started. Do not be afraid to ask tons of questions! You will learn a lot.
    sandersed16 thanked Flo Mangan
  • sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

divapaula,

awesome advice. I will take into the things you have asked because I do not know where to start with builders and questions. Did you use an architect and how was it?

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

GTB,

Great advice! I love all the ideas everyone has stated. I will do more research on builders, since here they are hard to come by. In my area there are only so many. They say you should be a little scared. :) I think I am over thinking things when looking for a builder. My husband is an attorney and does not have much time to devote, so before I bring anything to him it should already be researched to help save him some time. I know that sounds like he is a butthole, but I am the patient one and I dont want him messing anything up. You live in GA? What part? Do you know some builders that know some builders in my area?

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

tedbixby,

I love your questions to ask. Especially how much time is spent at the site. I dont want someone who isnt there and hands it off. I want to work with just one person who knows what they are doing.

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

cheryld3105,

I am going to assume you live in a high cost to living state. I hope. But yes I was speaking to one of my patients who recently just finished his third house and he was telling me in the atlanta area the cost per sqft is $100. This is with all the premium finishes. I hope he is right because I live outside of atlanta. How long was the process for you?

• divapaula
    7 years ago
    After I found three great plans online, I started seeking builders who would build way outside of the city in the "boondocks" and within my budget. First thing I asked was if they had an in house architect. There is an 80/20 rule that architects seek to make sure you haven't made a big mistake in the layout of your home. The architect eyes (whether a college green grad or not) have been trained to see things we can't. Many times, if you build with a custom builder they take their in house architect fees off the top. Cheryld3105 brought up a super point.... Make sure you know your hard and fast budget and what is included. Someone may be willing to build your house for low per sq ft dollars, but you will spend the next ten years upgrading. Nothing wrong with that...sometimes it's better to get the exact floor plan and layout & worry about the high end stuff as you & your salary grow. Or... Get it all done now. But have a bottom line figure of what total cost should be. For me , God willing, I will live long enough to really enjoy this house, but my $$$ are fixed and what I build is final product. Consequently, I told an architect my non negotiables. (Call the University and check on newbie grads who have architect degrees.... They are eager to build experience & are full of ideas! My "new to be" neighbors house was designed by a college senior and it turned out beautifully. My first house had an amazing floor plan , but all the bells and whistles came gradually with time. My best friend built a monster house with good bones when she was young....but with laminate counters, inexpensive floors, basic fixtures. With every raise she received at work, and savings she made from an affordable mortgage, each year she did a major project.... 10 yrs later she had a monster sq ft house that was professionally decorated and high end, but wasn't paying a mortgage on it. In the meantime, her five kiddos each had a bedroom and space dedicated to play. Get a cup of coffee, or wine and hubby and make hard core decisions on basic things....but professional help like an architect and then a bunch of people's eyes afterward will get the most important part done...the floor plan! You can paint a wall and put in new floors....but ugh...room additions & knocking down walls....tough! People on Houzz will help you too....many life experiences and great perspectives...like Flo etc above. Take it all in and take it slow. We are all just a comment away from helping you.
  • tedbixby
    7 years ago

Some houzz articles that may help. If you search houzz you'll probably find more

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-hire-the-right-architect-comparing-fees-stsetivw-vs~26527927[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-hire-the-right-architect-comparing-fees-stsetivw-vs~26527927)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-hire-the-right-architect-stsetivw-vs~22038031[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-hire-the-right-architect-stsetivw-vs~22038031)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/10-questions-to-ask-potential-contractors-stsetivw-vs~17538796[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/10-questions-to-ask-potential-contractors-stsetivw-vs~17538796)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/architects-toolbox-6-drawings-on-the-way-to-a-dream-home-stsetivw-vs~13648036[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/architects-toolbox-6-drawings-on-the-way-to-a-dream-home-stsetivw-vs~13648036)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/so-you-want-to-build-7-steps-to-creating-a-new-home-stsetivw-vs~17295883[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/so-you-want-to-build-7-steps-to-creating-a-new-home-stsetivw-vs~17295883)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/construction-contracts-how-to-understand-what-you-are-buying-stsetivw-vs~42357053[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/construction-contracts-how-to-understand-what-you-are-buying-stsetivw-vs~42357053)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-hire-a-contractor-stsetivw-vs~65714029[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/how-to-hire-a-contractor-stsetivw-vs~65714029)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/get-a-perfectly-built-home-the-first-time-around-stsetivw-vs~24347104[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/get-a-perfectly-built-home-the-first-time-around-stsetivw-vs~24347104)

[https://www.houzz.com/magazine/what-to-consider-before-starting-construction-stsetivw-vs~23358174[(https://www.houzz.com/magazine/what-to-consider-before-starting-construction-stsetivw-vs~23358174)

• PRO
    7 years ago

I think I need to move to Atlanta. Prices in NJ are closer to $200/sf. You can go modular for much cheaper but for custom home...

• Frankie
    7 years ago

I don't think your price is extremely out of line. Cost of living is much lower in Georgia. It's one of the reasons people move here. If you are selective and careful you should be fine in that regard. Building from the ground up actually helps, you can control the costs if you watch everyone . Shop around for the best price on products.

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Flo Mangan,

I love that you are willing to give me real information. I will take all you say and call my county offices up and see what they recommend. One person I asked at my job said to go to the inspection office and see what builders they recommend because they know who fails inspection all the time and who does good work. What do you think? Also is there a site with builders that I can see their ratings that is a really good site? Its hard finding one to be in my area.

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Aric Gitomer Architect LLC,

Yes for that price per sqft you would be getting a mansion here. Especially in henry county area. I mean all the fixing and upgrades. The only thing is finding a builder. :(

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

tedbixby,

You are awesome!!! I am new to this site and did not know how to search for those. Thank you!

• sandersed16
    Original Author
    7 years ago

GTB,

So when you find a builder here you get to pick what fixtures and other things you want in your house? The builder does not decide? Man I am really new to this. I am really cheap with my items, not cheap with quality, but cheap as in coupons. I am an extreme coupon lady. If you can choose where to get your items then that's even better..

• tedbixby
    7 years ago

Just put a topic in the search bar at the top. If you want to save any article you will see a box that says bookmark. Hit on it and it will be saved in your profile and then when you want to refer to it, just hit the word Bookmark in your profile.

• PRO
    7 years ago

Sandersed, you can have the General Contractor give you allowances for different fixtures or you can tell him up front you will pick out fixtures and he should include installation in his price. You can hire an architect at a reasonable fee by asking for just a "builder's set" which is enough information for you to get a permit and insure that the project is built correctly. The builder's set will not include fixtures or miscellaneous details such as floor finishes, wall trim at windows doors, etc. cabinetry details et. al.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 years ago
    Yes, the inspector's office is good. Since you are in a more rural area, not sure if your town has inspectors or not. But any info you can get would be valuable. No builder worth his salt can be on site everyday. They need more than one project to survive. Plus, the building process is stop and start depending what is going on. First, he/she has to do all the preliminary site work, surveys, permitting, tree removal, site preps, electrical construction set up, portapotty for subs, etc., preps for slab install (no basement there right?), that can take 6-8 weeks; then slab pour; then framing; then HVAC install; electrical system, which ought in plumbing; roof; insulation; soffit and facia; outer skin, Windows; prep for final finish on exterior; set tubs; Sheetrock; set cabinets; finish exterior; start trim package (doors hung, base boards, crown moldings, closet trim outs; set countertops; set sinks; garage doors installed; detail work throughout; set AC compressors outside; pour driveway and any sidewalks/walkways; paint exterior as needed and finish exterior; gutters and downspouts; install lighting fixtures; paint interior; install appliances; final punch out, get all final inspections and a occupancy permit. Final settlement. If you get a construction loan, you will have what is called a Draw Schedule. The builder provides this to the bank/lender. It outlines basic construction accomplishments (milestones) and once completed and inspections passed the lender issues payment from your loan money to the builder. That is quick view of the process. I probably missed a few things but you can get a feel. Ask the builder for a copy of his basic specification. And his basic contract. Review those carefully. His specification describes the details of the materials and finishes go he commits to putting in the house. That is Bible. Very important document. It also supersedes any plans, so it is governing what the builder does. At each of these steps, decisions will need to be made by you. Preferably, make as many of those decisions up front. Some builders won't even start until you give them all your decisions. Long again, but this is Building 101 here! You have quite an adventure. Try to find a builder who takes real pride in his work. Go look at what he has built in last couple years. Lots of work for you to do. My head spins when I read where you are starting from but hopefully we Houzzers can help somewhat so you don't make huge mistake. Any chance you could put a tiny house on this property? I just keep thinking you need something smaller to start with?
  • divapaula
    7 years ago
    Flo Mangan.....you are so good! And what a kind person to take the time out to truly give this Houzz inquirer your expert and pertinent information! Just wanted to let you know I love seeing people like you on Houzz. There is so much up front work and you have advised her beautifully. I'm getting ready to break ground in Richmond Texas on final home. It has taken 16 months of prelim work to get to this point...and constant daily attention. You are spot on....
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 years ago
    Thanks divapaula! I am in Missouri City! You are almost a neighbor! I have found a website that gives a more detailed "schedule". It is www.b4ubuild.com. Good info in concise form. Check that out. I did miss a few things...grading, landscape, etc. but the key steps were in my previous message. It describes steps for larger house, but basically same steps.
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 years ago
    BTW, I am in Texas and our costs are among lowest in the nation but with "premium finishes" I think a 3,500 sq ft home would run closer to $125-145 sq ft. In smaller markets costs can be higher due to transportation costs for materials, subs, etc. Don't kid yourself, some "production builders" can crank out homes for less, but the quality is not always there. Just sayin.
  • Cher
    7 years ago
    Sandersed,
    We are building in Arizona. However it is in a exclusive community HOA guidelines raise the quality ( roofline, stone, all products used) Associations can be a pain when building. We are still in the framing stage now. We are hoping to be complete in November. If all works out the total process will be 15 months. We did meet the builder, designer and Forman before we signed contracts.
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    7 years ago

There is a builder in Houston and they are in Northern Florida, called Lennar. They are doing some very interesting home layouts called NextGen. They include in-law-suites, complete with kitchenette, bath, etc. They have several plans and check out "Pinehurst". They aren't in Georgia yet, but you can get some good ideas from their website. www.new-homes.lennar.com Now, I have a client who built one here in the area and the house is just what they needed. Retired but active couple just wanted 3 BR inexpensive house. This is the market Lennar targets. They are what we call a "production" builder. So, very few choices for buyers and no customization at all. We couldn't even get them to relocate the wires for the light fixture over the breakfast table. (I wish I could harness electricians and make them figure out where tables go, so they center the wires over a potential table instead of in the middle of the room. I guess that is the architect/builder but man, it is a pet peeve! Sorry, just venting a little there!) Anyway, this is for ideas for floor plans for you. I think you could take one of their smaller plans, and then push the garage out further to your front and add an additional bedroom if you wanted 5-6 bedrooms. Not sure how many you actually need. But these plans have the "in-law-suite" already incorporated which makes life a lot easier. Don't know if they would sell you a plan or not, but you could ask if you see something you like. Check that out. There is nothing premium or high quality about their work, but it passes inspections, and helps people on low incomes, etc. They put these houses up in 6 months. But they have their dedicated crews and they just build on volume. See what you think of their floor plans. I think there are some pretty good ones. At least will give you some other options.

• divapaula
    7 years ago
    Flo Mangan> you rock! I love the Lennar next gen homes and actually it would be great not only for elderly or inlaws but to make into a Teenage/live-at- home college kid suite. Good advice for her to look at those layouts. I bought 1.3 acres near George Ranch & hired Kurk Homes. Absolutely the most patient people with lots of integrity and client skills.
  • tedbixby
    7 years ago

I ventured out of my Design Dilemma comfort zone today and discovered that in gardenweb they have a Home Forum which is a forum for those constructing a new home. Maybe this forum will be helpful to you, too. http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/build