Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sjih

Delightful room!

sjih
11 years ago
What are the dimensions of the room? - Length, width, and height of ceiling. Thanks!
Palmer Point Road Residence 2 Living Room 3 · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your inquiry! The dimensions of this room are 13' x 14'.

Best of luck!

Martha O'Hara Interiors
    oharainteriors.com
  • sjih
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you for responding so quickly!
  • mikelivingroom
    11 years ago
    I am redoing our living room and right now working on upgrading my fireplace, the floor and everything around it. My questions focus on the fireplace area. Were you involved with the fireplace? Did you select the tile or involved with the design of the wooden framework around the fireplace. One last question was the floor already there before you redecorated the room?

Thanks
  • PRO
    O’Hara Interiors
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    Sorry for the delay in responding, Mike. This was a complete home build, and we were involved in the fireplace, flooring and tile selections. The fireplace was purchased through Fireside Hearth and Home. They should be able to give you more details. Thanks!
  • PRO
    custom-tiles.com
    10 years ago
    Custom printed floor tiles which combine the look of wood and marble are now available. Photos below show one design and this can be altered for wider wood borders, a different marble pattern/color, and several other designs factors. These tiles will provide significant labor cost savings. We also show a photo of other custom printed floor tiles to indicate our experience and technical abilities. To see how durable our floor tiles are as revealed by ASTM tests (with comparisons to hardwood and resilient flooring), go to http://custom-tiles.com/floor-tiles-durability