Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cmfellers

Is the boothbay gray paint 100% strength?

cmfellers
7 years ago
I know lighting has a lot to do with it, but this looks much lighter and bluer than my sample pot which is more gray even at a 50% mix with decent natural light. Please advise. I love the look you have created! Thank you for your time and advice!
Lexington Residence · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    MANDARINA STUDIO interior design
    7 years ago

There are two wall paint colors used here - the color in the area of stained glass window and white chest is Boothbay Gray at 100% - lighting and photography greatly affect colors so you should always test in your own space. Good luck!

• cmfellers
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    THANKS so much for the information. I am using boothbay gray in a new build. I am not a decorator, and am quite nervous. But I am excited to see how it all will come together! Bravely, I am also using Boothbay Gray on the ceiling of my kitchen and dining room at 25/75 white mix. The ceilings are primed in the color, but it is still so hard to imaging the finished product. I can't wait to see how it will all come together when wall paint and flooring goes in! Have a blessed day, and thanks for sharing your expertise on Houzz!