Interior Designers & Decorators
- I know lighting has a lot to do with it, but this looks much lighter and bluer than my sample pot which is more gray even at a 50% mix with decent natural light. Please advise. I love the look you have created! Thank you for your time and advice!
There are two wall paint colors used here - the color in the area of stained glass window and white chest is Boothbay Gray at 100% - lighting and photography greatly affect colors so you should always test in your own space. Good luck!
Sorry, I no longer have this spec. Try looking at Stark or Bloomsburg carpets
This is wool carpet manufactured by Stark. We carry a large selection stair carpet runners in Toronto. Visit us www.RizMi.ca OR call us 416.628.7679 to book a free in-home free consultation.
- Can you tell me the maker of the crystal pendant light in foyer?
That was a family heirloom of the clients. You could try local antique lighting shops or Circa lighting for something similar. Good luck!
Can you please tell me who makes the staircase runner?
This was original to the old home but you can try a local architectural salvage store
Sorry, I don't have the grout color for the floor tile in my records
- The "wainscoting" looks different from the beadboard you usually see. What is it?
I really like it.
Beautiful, serene space.
Sorry, it's original to this old home so I don't have the spec.
- I like the fact that there is no visible hardware to hold the runner in place.
- I really love the blue floor tiles. Where are they from? Also what color is the paint?
- Can you please tell me what color is the stairway wall? I'll appreciate the help!!
Limon, on voit toutes les petites ramifications, mais avec la couleur tout semble clean!
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268