I'm currently rooting dozens of brown turkey fig cuttings. I also have lots of:

-Hibiscus

-St. John's Wort (rooted divisions)

-Horseradish rhizomes

-Sage cuttings

I'm Looking for:

-Any hostas

-Ramps/Wild Leeks

-Any berries (raspberries, blackberries, etc)

-Any named garlic varieties

-Any Iris except for bearded purple iris

-Any succulents

-Lemongrass divisions

-Any of your favorite herb divisions

Comments (27)

• Smugung
    7 years ago

Very interested in the fig cuttings please checkout my trade list. If your interested email me: smungung25@gmail.com

PaperFinch thanked Smugung
  • Dylan Joaquin(NorCal)
    7 years ago

I have some aeoniums and Euphorbia as well as unrooted blueberry and blackberry cuttings. I'd be happy to trade for cuttings of Hibiscus.

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I would be interested in both succulents (Aeoniums and Euphorbia). I would loive unrooted cuttings of both berries, but am not experienced with rooting those, so if you have expertise, I'd be willing to trade you more. How many cuttings would you like?

• Dylan Joaquin(NorCal)
    7 years ago

Probably 5-10 thick cuttings. I can try rooting some cuttings. I can give you many aeoniums and a large Euphorbia cutting of one of the more cactus-like giant Euphorbias as well as many cuttings of the more common Euphorbia if they weren't destroyed during the clearing of the area they were in.

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Sounds good! Please send what you can first, and I will include as many cuttings as I can for that same amount of postage. My address is 2507 Flamingo Dr. Nashville, TN 37207.

• Dylan Joaquin(NorCal)
    7 years ago

I'm currently ill and will be busy this week, but I can get you some cuttings and prepare a box this weekend.

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Sounds good!

• whisst
    7 years ago

Hi I took a look at your exchange list and I see that you are looking for rhubarb, would you be interested in seeds? plmn Im really interested in a fig cutting or two, or maybe take a look at my list see if anything interests you.

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Hello!

I'm only looking for rhubarb divisions, not seeds. Thank you for offering, though!

• Serena Morgan
    7 years ago

Hi Lisa, I want to give you a heads up:) not sure what your weather is like but i sent raspberry canes in your swap box so open as soon as you see it

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Oh, that's awesome!!! Thanks!

So far, I have seeds for you, but would love to know if there's anything in particular you're looking for. :)

• Serena Morgan
    7 years ago

Im really open! I have 2 acres at my house and access to 9 greenhouses anything extra that I don't use I take to the school and have the school kids grow for our community garden. Would love to see a little bit of Nashville. Whats popular there i have a csa so my members love anything that comes with a story

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Ok! I'll send you what I can fit in the box, and include a written summery about care & info about each thing. Excited to trade with you!

• Serena Morgan
    7 years ago

Sounds great! Me too I can't wait for you to get your box!

• samsaraedu
    7 years ago

Do you have any fig and horseradish left?

I have hostas and sedum I need to move out. Also I have rooted blackberry and other stuff on trade list.

Thanks

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I have both figs AND horseradish available!

I would absolutely LOVE any hostas, sedum, and rooted blackberry.

Would you like to message or email me to arrange shipping?

• samsaraedu
    7 years ago

Great, PM and we can get things started.

• samsaraedu
    7 years ago

you don't have messaging turned on in your profile.

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

I've updated it! Thanks for letting me know! ;)

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

YES!!! Awesome!

It appears you don't have messenger turned on in your profile, bluespiritartist. I would absolutely love to do a trade. You can email me if you would like at lleisenga@gmail.com

• bluespiritartist
    7 years ago

Great! I will also look into my messenger, thought it was turned on.

• perennialprobowler
    7 years ago

I'll have some oregano and pineapple mint and I planted a bunch of liatris seeds. Really trying to boost my edible scene and help the bees

• PaperFinch
    Original Author
    7 years ago

Pineapple mint sounds really fun! I love liatris. So beautiful. I'd love to trade with you, too. Just PM me and we'll sort it all out for maybe a Spring trade. :)

• GinRose
    7 years ago

Do you still have fig and horseradish cuttings? I've recently re-joined Gardenweb so I don't have a trade list of my own. However, I do have a lot of Southern Blue Flag Iris, Iris virginica and Acorus 'Ogon' if you're interested.

• bellashere
    7 years ago

Hoping to find a shipping only. Lost my plants moving from Florida to Illinois. State regulations stopped me. ehowellhampton@gmail.com. would love fig,horseradish and sage. Thank you

• mjc26250
    7 years ago

Yeah, it's a bit late, but if you have any Brown Turkey Figs or Horseradish, I can get you some Ramps.

Sponsored
Schlabach Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars16 Reviews
Franklin County's Reclaimed Wood Professionals