Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
avinu

Box-sets - what series have you lost hours to?

AVINU - Home Technology
6 years ago
last modified: 6 years ago

While commenting on a poll about TVs in living-rooms [[TVs Yes/No[(https://www.houzz.co.uk/discussions/tv-in-your-living-room-yes-or-no-dsvw-vd~4651871)] we touched on box-sets.

Our team have seen most, and we've made recommendations to our customers... House Of Cards, 24, Band of Brothers, Friends, How I Met your Mother and something called Game Of Thrones? ;)

What would you recommend?

Comments (13)

• Clare Ainsworth
    6 years ago

I cannot get enough of Peaky Blinders, but Gavin and Stacey is still my all time fave

• Melissa McCafferty
    6 years ago

The Sopranos for sure :)

AVINU - Home Technology thanked Melissa McCafferty
  • Louise Rasmussen
    6 years ago

Oh my god! Great discussion. Netflix's Orange is the New Black ruined my social life for a while ha! Absolutely Fabulous - completely agree, a classic!

AVINU - Home Technology thanked Louise Rasmussen
  • PRO
    AVINU - Home Technology
    Original Author
    6 years ago

Wow, some big hitters getting in here! OTNB and The Sopranos - how did we miss that. Now we're on a roll: The Wire!!

• moiraford
    6 years ago
    NCIS, totally addicted.
  • Melissa McCafferty
    6 years ago

How could I forget Breaking Bad??

• PRO
    AVINU - Home Technology
    Original Author
    6 years ago

How could ANYONE forget that :)

• Clare Jones
    6 years ago
    Breaking Bad, all of US and British versions of House of Cards. I'm now on my 3rd viewing of Mad Men on Netflix, my favourite show ever. Ive watched Boardwalk Empire twice too.
    AVINU - Home Technology thanked Clare Jones
  • Sara Foster
    6 years ago
    Breaking bad, OITNB, peaky blinders, prison break, homeland, line of duty,narcos... im always gutted when theyve finished
    AVINU - Home Technology thanked Sara Foster
  • PRO
    MW Creative Carpentry
    6 years ago

Stranger things!

Only one series out at the moment but the best thing I've watch since breaking bad. New series is out later this year. Can't wait!

Oh and Game of thrones of course!!

• kiwimills
    6 years ago
    I don't have netflix box sets, use watchseriesfree.to so have indulged lately in ..new prison break! yay, outlander, the missing, imposters, suits, how to get away with murder, ( don't judge me!) grand designs..oz, nz, UK, this is us, ...need I go on....u get the picture. lol love the internet and all the free TV u could ask for.
    was nice to see downtown abbey before anyone in nz did on TV !!!
  • jamiethepony
    6 years ago
    breaking bad, mad men, Gilmore girls, the wire, the killing, the bridge, locked up (vis-a-vis), Fargo, treme, homeland, for comedies can't beat peep show, and silicon valley
Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville