Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_20021230

This Shower Curtain...

User
6 years ago

reminds me of a rack of bad prom dresses

Or when Crystal brought over a pink dress for Roseanne to borrow/wear - Becky's opinion of it when asked.... Stick a few candles in it and make a wish

Comments (21)

• aprilneverends
    6 years ago

I kinda like it:) i think they have similar in kids' section on RH

(yeah, you guessed it..it was really hard to get a prom dress when I was a teenager..or see a rack of ones lol..a rack, actually, impossible..))

• PRO
    Anglophilia
    6 years ago

Yikes! Yes, a re-do of a prom dress!

• palimpsest
    6 years ago

I am not a fan of the bedspreads that look like that either.

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    6 years ago

april is correct! https://www.rhbabyandchild.com/catalog/category/products.jsp?categoryId=rhbc_cat101015

This can be yours at a final sale price of $87, in white, mist, or petal (pink)!

"Washed Appliquéd Fleur Shower Curtain

$139
    Regular

$87 - $104

Select Final Sale items starting at $87

This sweetly sophisticated shower curtain is a
    texture-rich composition of gathers and blooms. Assembled with ruching
    and appliqués on 100% cotton voile, our shower curtain is a fitting
    choice for girls with a budding taste for the finer things."

• bossyvossy
    6 years ago
    last modified: 6 years ago

Well, it doesn't elicit as strong a response for me. I think it's pretty but just too frilly for me.

• nini804
    6 years ago

Not for my bath, but I could totally see it in my dd's bath. I like pink!

• indygo
    6 years ago

I like it too. A sweet peachy pink.

• juddgirl2
    6 years ago

I think it's a pretty and soft look for a girl's bathroom.

Soft, peachy pink is my favorite color for girls. My DD had this similar looking Land of Nod duvet cover for her bed when she was younger.

• palimpsest
    6 years ago

The color is fine; it's the droopy construction I don't care for.

• amykath
    6 years ago

That is funny. I am a lover of straight lines however, I find it to be lovely. However, the rod is too low for me.

• palimpsest
    6 years ago

Actually what it reminds me of is when Deborah (Jeanne Crain in Letter to Three Wives) had to wear a really droopy dress from before the war to her first big social occasion after the war, and it had a hole in it where she tried to cut off flowers just like on the shower curtain. She tried wearing her corsage over it, which didn't work so well.

• OutsidePlaying
    6 years ago

Pal, that's it - the droopy, limp look is what's not a good look to me either. The color is pretty.

• User
    6 years ago

No strong response from me either. I wouldn't choose it, but I don't find it objectionable.

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    6 years ago

Same here. Not my thing, but it's fashionable and not horrible, unlike some current trends.

• l pinkmountain
    6 years ago

I like the tub surround tile. SO is vehemently against 1" tiling. He is obsessed with the idea that the grout will get grungy looking and be difficult to clean. I don't think so, since my Aunt had similar tile in her shower for 40 years and it didn't get grungy. Granted it was in a guest bath. But anyway, SO is the one who mostly cleans the bathroom, so I have to take the bitter with the sweet! :)

• artemis_ma
    6 years ago

Not me, but it would be fun to visit.

• writersblock (9b/10a)
    6 years ago

I should have said that while the curtain doesn't bother me much, the vanity light sure does. I used to have these in the hall in a rental and the shades are too much like them:

• Gigi Johnson
    6 years ago

I hate most shower curtains but I love this one. Different strokes for different folks!

• User
    6 years ago

Too fussy for my home, but I love it!

• Lars
    6 years ago

Here's a cap to wear, for when you do not want to wash your hair. I'm pretty much okay with this curtain - I would not want it, but I think it is fine for someone else. I like the bathroom overall, except for the sconces, as WB pointed out.