Kitchen white cabinets

casa12345
6 years ago
What color for walls and what hardware - brushes chrome or black long bars

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6 years ago

Are you going to do just one style? For drawers and doors?

3.75" Modern Cabinet Pull, Satin Nickel · More Info
    this is nice look that is "transitional" which seems like your style (I see modern bar stool, but raised panel cabinet doors, so you are walking in between the traditional and contemporary.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6 years ago

I think I would hunt for some interesting knobs that are different the the usual "bars" and "cup pulls" and create interest. Doesn't look like you have that many needed? World Market has some interesting hand made ones and you might find something interesting there. If you want to do something "different". If not, I would do brushed nickel.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6 years ago

You could also consider a rubbed oil bronze since you have a good bit of brown in backsplash lighting and floor. So you have many options.

• Cali Homeowner
    6 years ago

What colors do you like, and which colors are you already using in your interiors? The choice is endless. If you're painting the kitchen for you, the sky is the limit. If you're painting it with resale in mind within the next 2 years, then tailor it to something more conventional.

• casa12345
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Thank you so much for your input. I truly appreciate it. I think we're going to go with the brushed chrome- and paint the walls above the cabinets white. We had oak hickory cabinets with oil rubbed bronze 5 inch vine looking hardware. The main wall would be light white gray. I was thinking of an all white kitchen with brushed brass gold hardware too. But some
    People consider the look outdated- Reese Witherspoon has it though and I love it lol- and That's not good for our newly refaced kitchen. White Gray and chrome hardware would be cooler, gold would be warmer. Oil rubbed bronze would
    Kind of look like a farmhouse, industrial, black white contrast what we have going on with the cabinets and counters. So hard to choose. Plus to make things even more do difficult
    our house it's over wall feng shui balanced. Kitchen it's fire, yellow pendants over the island , red over the breakfast bar - going to change with filament round big bulbs in future, earth it on- flooring, water is made by metal- white cabinets , appliances and hardware, (gold
    Is fire) would need something cooler I think. Tough...
Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio