Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nhaslett

need a paint to match beige and browns...Please help!

Niki Stiles
6 years ago
I want to update paint in our master bath. lots of creams browns and white (see pic)...what SW wall colour can I go with ? Thanks.

Comments (5)

• Lisa B
    6 years ago

We have similar colors (slightly darker tile) in our master bath and are really happy with Glidden Canyon Echo on the walls, with white trim. (Actually our remodeler used Sherwin-Williams paint, but matched the Glidden color swatch I gave him.) It's a very pale gray with browinish undertones. I tried to take a photo but the color wasn't accurate; better to look at a real paint chip.

• Niki Stiles
    Original Author
    6 years ago
    Would love to see it..I will look up that volour online...do you know which SW colour did he use that matched? I need to go with a SW colour as that is the only paint store near us. Thanks!
  • jean1
    6 years ago
    Maybe introduce some color? SW 6217 Topsail is a beautiful pale blue or SW Site White is actually a very soft blue. I used both in my new home and they are lovely.
  • Lisa B
    6 years ago

Niki -- He took the Glidden color chip to a SW store and had them use their computer system to analyze and match it. It says right on the can that it's a color match for Canyon Echo; numbers on the can are 00YY63/024 WN23, but I don't know what those mean.

Be careful looking at colors on any computer, since monitors vary in how they display colors.