Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
primdawg

Where do you buy Grab Green?

Annette Holbrook(z7a)
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I see it’s available on Amazon but I’d like to check out the fragrance in person. The reviews of the different scents on Amazon are all over the place so I’m guessing they are pretty distinctive.

Wouldn’t it be great if they sold a sampler?

Edit, found this but it doesn’t look like the same pods I’ve seen posted here.

Comments (11)

• Jenny Island
    5 years ago
    Annette, I’ve seen a sampler on Amazon of their other “flavors” and it includes their bleach pods and dishwasher detergent. It was pretty recent because I bought the sampler you show just a couple of weeks ago and decided not to put both in my cart at the time.
    Annette Holbrook(z7a) thanked Jenny Island
  • Jenny Island
    5 years ago
    If you search “Grab Green Travel Size Natural Cleaning Kit” it should pull up for you. I haven’t tried their laundry detergent but I’ve had good luck with the dishwasher detergent. I buy it in the loose powder (unscented) because I think the scented pods are too perfumed compared to their old formula. Love the two scents - just not on my dishes. Re: the Stoneworks pods, I’ve only used one so far - birch - and the scent is so strong I still have clothes that smell like it after three subsequent washes. I will save the others for traveling and hand washing in sinks, so I can be sure everything is fully rinsed.
  • Jenny Island
    5 years ago
    GG Stoneworks doesn’t have enzymes while the GG pods do have enzymes. The GG used to have an activator for the sodium carbonate peroxide, but I think the formula for the GG pods just changed again...the listed ingredients on the website are different from the photo of ingredients as printed on the bag...hmmmm. =)
  • Annette Holbrook(z7a)
    Original Author
    5 years ago

So can anyone describe the pod scents? I don’t like food scents, like vanilla or fruits, but like herbal, florals or musks.

• mamapinky0
    5 years ago

The Vivitar? I LOVEEEE. Not fruit for sure.

Annette Holbrook(z7a) thanked mamapinky0
  • julieboulangerie
    5 years ago

My Fred Meyer has them in the natural detergents aisle. I love the lavender vanilla.

Annette Holbrook(z7a) thanked julieboulangerie
  • rococogurl
    5 years ago

I get them at the health food store or online. Tried the Stoneworks and didn't like them at all. I stick with the GG and use them for everything but darks. I don't like food fragrances on products at all. But the GG lavender/vanilla doesn't smell like either lavender or vanilla. The fragrance is non-specific for me but it doesn't cling strongly to things. Just smells clean and that is especially important to me for my towels. The gardenia is ok. Overall I like these GG pods nearly as much as Persil. Then clean very well and whiten also. Much prefer pods over liquids now that I have used them a lot.

For dishwasher I like the Ecover tabs. They do a great job. Also at health food store.

Annette Holbrook(z7a) thanked rococogurl
  • littlegreeny
    5 years ago

I've seen these at Fresh Thyme and Menards.

Annette Holbrook(z7a) thanked littlegreeny
  • Jenny Island
    5 years ago
    Annette, I know you were originally asking about the regular GG, but if you like rose essential oil you will like the rose Stoneworks. The other scents are more evocative, I suppose, and I think they are more masculine. They would compete with a cologne, but alone could be nice wafting along. (I wrongly maligned the birch scent in my earlier comment. It was the olive leaf that, to my nose, was just too much.)
  • Annette Holbrook(z7a)
    Original Author
    5 years ago

Love rose scent. I’m a June birthday so have an affinity to roses.