Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
proverbsprincess

Living Room Design: Help!

Krista Worth
4 years ago

I have been driving myself absolutely insane trying to decide on a new sofa for my living room. I just moved into this house, part of my issue is that I don’t have a vision for the living room set up.

As far as a sofa goes, I have had to be extremely particular because I want something aesthetically pleasing but I have several spinal issues so I need something with support (leather recliners). But I also am not in the position to spend $5,000+ on a sofa at the moment. I also have a dog who is allowed on the sofa, but she prefers her fuzzy blanket rather than the cool leather, so I’m not too concerned about that.

I’m going to attach pictures of what my living room looks like (every piece of furniture you see currently in the living room is about to be removed). I’m also going to attach a vision board I created with all of the different couch styles I’m considering. Part of my issue is I highly dislike the flooring, I don’t care for how much warmth it pulls, but it’s a rental and I don’t plan on redoing the floors.

Warm light grey leather secrional
Ivory fabric sectional with ivory leather recliner
Modern warm light grey leather sectional
Ivory fabric sectional with camel leather recliner
Camel matching leather reclining sofa and recliner

Comments (8)