Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chrissysped

entry way flooring

C Oc
4 years ago

Love this! Do you have the specifics in the entryway flooring?

Legacy at Silverleaf · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    AFT Construction
    4 years ago

• PRO
    AFT Construction
    4 years ago

Here you go

• C Oc
    Original Author
    4 years ago

Thanks!!

• Sonia Diwa
    3 years ago

On another picture you stated the floors were monarch lago devero. Can you clarify if there are two different floors in this house.

• chan porras
    3 years ago

Yes, I have the same question! There seems to be a variation of shade throughout the house in several pictures....most of us are confused....are there different flooring in throughout the house? Has the flooring been changed at one point (notably the foyer and kitchen area or perhaps the magic of photography lighting???)especially since you noted one color/brand of flooring previously i.e. monarch largo devero and now Provenza heirloom Liverpool?. Readers have asked several times regarding flooring i.e. specific staining, color and manufacturer. Readers have also asked regarding the Foyer Entrance Chandelier Lighting (which has not been answered once) and the “tagged” products don’t even compare to the beautiful product that is pictured hanging. We admire the craftsmanship and interior design hence, the questions. Hopefully, we can get some answers for everyone’s renovations and projects ;-). Thanks in advance for your understanding!