Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tealou

What LVP recommendations to work with different wood colors in home?

tealou
3 years ago

Hello, reaching out for more help as we continue to get our home ready for resale next year. Home was lifted with helical piles and foam in January 2020 to repair 2018 earthquake damage; since the piles were placed from inside vs. outside of foundation we are replacing all main level flooring. Have decided on LVP throughout most of area (dining room, kitchen, den, back hall, powder room, laundry and entry hall - maybe 900 square feet?) LVP rooms mostly have southern exposure. Will replace ruined sunken living room carpet with more carpet for both budget and warmth (live in Anchorage AK). Area getting LVP has different wood cabinet tones due to earlier kitchen and bathroom renovations; also have a pine wall in den to coordinate with, which I do like so hope can keep. Our wonderful kitchen designer had helped me narrow down LVP search to Evoke Todd; however reviews of that product are not terrific so trying to find something in a recommended brand. Coretec Coretta appeared similar but have been unable to get a sample to bring home and try. What would you all suggest that goes/compliments the woods. Will be doing some painting after all the drywall is repaired; I see that as last step as it will need to be neutral for resale. Thank you for any suggestions and be gentle, we never expected to end our terrific 20 plus years in Alaska doing these hefty type of repairs.

Comments (4)