chris_2k06

Flooring for Cherry Cabinets

Chris 2k06

I am selling my house. I decided to make updates since I got tired of lowering the price (although I wish I did instead of taking on the projects) which have been a nightmare and cost a ton. It was "dated" browns and reds. I updated the counters to white quartz, all new chrome light fixtures and bathroom fixtures and brushed nickel knobs. I even had a new island built. I had the entire house painted Repose Grey walls and Decorator white trim. I tried to lighten the space up and do the work everyone thought was too much to do. I really do not want to paint the cabinets white if I do not need to.

I am not sure whether to do a light engineered hardwood or a very dark one black one to match the stairs which are now tricon black. I have already moved out and will not be using the house so am looking for what everyone thinks adds the best value and look.

Malibu Wide French Oak Santa Monica by home depot

View of original floor. Disregard wall paint and counters and island.

This is the original kitchen

New kitchen with new knobs, light fixtures, island and new chrome hood and white 4x10 subway tiles are coming.

Same floor in great room. The wall colors are now grey and white trim and all new fixtures. Staircase is now Tricorn Black Sherwin Williams