Need Help Identifying This Style of Furniture

last month

Hi All,

Can someone tell me what this style of furniture is called? The pulls used to be gold. There's a gentle curve to the top two thirds of the dresser (i.e., the upper sets of drawers).

It's 52" wide, 32" high, and 19" deep, in case the dimensions help to pinpoint the time period.

I can post more photos of this piece and of some others in the set if it'd help.

Thank you!

Comments (17)