Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nicolecharlene_davis

Album 7 of pieces for refinishing

This is about it that I'm posting for now I would love to hear any suggestions or knowledge of any of these pieces .

Comments (2)

• apple_pie_order
    last year

This looks like an interesting situation that isn't as simple as moving into an empty house left "broom clean" by the seller. Please explain a bit so we can understand your goals, timeframe and budget:

1- Do you have any furniture (beds, mattresses, sofa, dining room set, etc.) of your own that you are bringing for you and your daughter?

2. How many rooms and square feet in the house?

3. How much experience do you have as a do-it-yourself-er?

4. What is your budget range for the next year? Are you now the sole owner so you can do whatever you like?

5. Will painting and simple repairs be done by you or by a pro?

6. Would you buy any of the existing left-behind furniture if you saw it at a garage sale?

In the meantime, try going around with a bunch of colorful Post-its. Use pink for "love it", yellow for "okay for now" and green for "donate or sell". Then you'll have a much better idea about how to make the house your own.

• Nicole Charlene Davis
    Original Author
    last year

That would be great The situation is this lol you guys are going to think I'm nuts ... Everytime left was things that were in my families who passed away my mom had no room when she left I took pics so I can get some ideas on refurbisheibg them With some of my color themes I like the white gray and navy blue or grays and white and black I like Contemporary, Modern , Clean , Organized looking , The house is being put aside by the owners until. Who knows , mom was able to pay the rent for 9 years every month when corona came around I applied for a grant and had 18 months paid in advance since then the elderly owners have not even responded to her messages to fix the ac , heat, fridge. Floor , microwave , dryer , roof , and animals in the attack, Nor the rent So I would like to know what could happen legally now that we have invested , contacted her , Told her that under Florida law If you do not provide your tenet with heat  a list of different things that Have occured Such as the water pump also going out we had no water no heat for a entire summer and still paid rent , When I was told all this I gathered the receipts I have loaned her and she has paid for all the repairs the landlord failed to respond to her and fix mom is 80 she doesn't know any better. I need to get my ducks in a row because these people have a ton of properties mabie They felt so blessed to get paid that much for this house because they had to know all these issues , I have no idea it's been a year since she has called came by or repolied. Anyone know what Florida law I have after being here this long having her paid up 2 years in advance and also maintaining the property Even the dnñu

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH