Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jacqueline9ca

OT - South end of a doe serving breakfast..

jacqueline9CA
13 days ago
last modified: 10 days ago

We have one (1) deer who visits our yard about 2-3 times a week. I got worried about her a while ago, as she was obviously pregnant, and it was storming ALL THE TIME, with freezing temps, and she had disappeared for over 10 days. Of course, she re-appeared about a week ago, with 2 tiny new friends. They always nurse at the same time, but I think this time I distracted one of them...

Comments (7)

• sultry_jasmine_nights (Florida-9a-ish)
    13 days ago
    last modified: 13 days ago

How adorable! They look so sweet in your flower forest! She must trust you quite a bit to bring her babies around.

We see mamas and baby deer wayy at the back of the goat pastures near the woods. The baby deer always seem real interested in the baby goats when they are playing back there. The momma deer don't let their bsbies get real close though. We have white tail deer here and not mule deer.

• erasmus_gw
    13 days ago

Nice picture. My daughter just got back from Alaska and Seattle and on a running trail she saw three rabbits playing. She took a video. I don't know if I've seen rabbits playing before...they raced around together having a lot of fun it seemed.

• judijunebugarizonazn8
    13 days ago

That is the cutest garden picture!

• susan9santabarbara
    13 days ago

What a great pic!

• jacqueline9CA
    Original Author
    12 days ago

Occasionally these 2 little ones come out to play on the lawn or our driveway. Not for long - usually I hear the doe, and then they run back to her.

Jackie

• bart bart
    11 days ago
    last modified: 10 days ago

So sweet! SJN-that is SO adorable- baby deer AND baby goats!!!!!!!!!

• rosecanadian
    11 days ago

Awwww...that's an adorable picture!