Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tracid32

floors

Traci
10 years ago
love these. can you tell me what type they are and who the manufacturer is? thanks
Evergreen Log Home · More Info

Comments (4)

• PRO
    Monica Durante Interiors, Inc.
    10 years ago
    Thanks for your question! These are Eastern White Pine planks which range from 10" to 19" wide. (Don't let installers talk you out of installing wide plank - they usually don't have the experience.) These were from Carlisle Floor in Denver and they can refer expert installers.
  • PRO
    Oak & Broad
    10 years ago
    We love our wide plank flooring! Monica is correct. An established floor pro will have installed plenty of wide plank and won't try to dissuade you. We have made lots of floors for Houzz users and could certainly help you with yours. These shots are all from Houzz users floors :-) Joel@eutree.com
  • rachelleos
    10 years ago
    Is the bottom right Oak? is it finished? I would like this flooring for my house, any information you can give me would be great
  • PRO
    Carlisle Wide Plank Floors
    8 years ago

This floor is Hit or Miss Eastern White Pine with a stain; this will give you such a great, rustic look, especially in the wide boards. Check out some more info here, and we are happy to provide pricing and samples for your project.