Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannie_nguyen

What type of faucet do you have?

Jeannie Nguyen
10 years ago
Snap a photo of your kitchen faucet and tell us what type of design it is!

Kitchen Island · More Info

Comments (37)

• enthuziast
    10 years ago
    We have a Grohe K7 Semi-Pro faucet and it is AWESOME! Definitely makes a statement.
  • User
    10 years ago
    Right now, zip. Hope to keep tabs on this thread and see what others are into... ideas.
  • Jessica Kerry Mack
    10 years ago
    Just moved into the condo and hate the kitchen faucet. It's too low to let me get my biggest stockpot under it, and it's loose on the sink and wobbles when you turn it on or move the faucet side to side. Plus it needs a new screen thingy at the end because the stream it puts forth is terrible. Not looking for anything fancy at this point, just need to find a high goose-neck style that has a separate sprayer since the sink has a separate hole for that and I'm not replacing the sink at this time.
  • Elizabeth Harper
    10 years ago
    Timely topic. Looking for facet for new kitchen remodel project starting in two weeks. Will follow thread.
  • rredpenn
    10 years ago
    We have a pulldown gooseneck chrome faucet (can't figure out the brand). I hate it. It may have been very expensive (similar ones I searched were in the 500.00 range), but it is not functional. The head of the faucet will not retract and stay all the way back in, which leaves the hose visible, and the dang thing dangles like a...well, we won't go there. My very handy otherhalf cannot fix it (tried a few times)... so, we'll be getting a different one sometime. I miss our old tried-and-true blaster/sprayer, separate from the main tap. The spray feature on our current faucet is too dispersed to be of value. Not enough pressure is created to blast away the gunk from dishes or washrags.
  • rredpenn
    10 years ago
    A bit more research... we have a Pegasus faucet (Home Depot brand) and the reviews are right in line with what I said.... JUNK!
  • ruthmand
    10 years ago
    RRedpenn, try putting more weight on the hose under the sink. That should help your sprayer retract.
  • Luciana
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    We made a few mistake when we ordered our kitchen and clearly the kitchen seller wasn't experienced enough to bring them to our attention. One of the mistakes was that, in wanting to have different facilities such as filtered and boiling water, we didn't realise they come with different taps (I don't like the word faucet, writes and sounds funny to me).

I remember choosing the main pulldown taps and saying we want brushed SS finish for all all them -- we bought Blanco taps and sinks- so far they've been excellent!

To cut the story short, we ended up with 4 taps for our 2 sinks in 3 different SS finishes. I was planning in changing them to match initially, however I don't really care any more, they do their job and I'm over the "everything has to be perfect" thing.
  • User
    10 years ago
    I absolutely LOVE my MOEN touchless faucet.
  • Anne
    10 years ago
    Love my Grohe K4! Beautiful to look at and works great.
  • Mary Marks
    10 years ago
    Moen, great faucet, just don't like that my sink is in the corner....
  • Lori_Tartaglia Volpatti
    10 years ago
    I don't have a close up of my faucet, but I love my Delta pull down, with touch sensor.

mmmjs5 - at least you have 2 really nice windows to look out of while doing the dishes. Some corner sinks are buried in an inside wall and are dark and cramped.
  • houseatthelake
    10 years ago
    I have a Grohe Bridgeford faucet
  • Cindy
    10 years ago
    Waterstone Gantry faucet
  • JAC Frances
    10 years ago
    I have a Delta faucet with a side spray. It cost under $100, is well made & came highly recommended by my plumber. He didn't steer me wrong! I also have to sing the praises of my Sanibel garden tub and vanity faucets. They are so well made you'd think they are 3 times what they actually cost. The vanity faucets came with 3 different handles to choose from and has brass pop ups. I found those through efaucets.com. My plumber was impressed this time!
  • chrissy0874
    10 years ago
    I updated my kitchen last year. It is a Blanco faucet.
  • Corey McCarter
    10 years ago
    Just installed as part of the remodel. Giagni fresco pd-180ss. Super sharp and clean and too useful with the long reach and dial function head.
  • Jane Adams
    10 years ago
    We renovated about 5 years ago and went with a simple Grohe faucet. It tied in well with the stainless appliances we chose.
  • robbitt
    10 years ago
    I deliberated over mixers. None of them made me feel real. In the end I dumbed down and couldn't be happier!
  • alwaysdesigning
    10 years ago
    We chose this Delta Debonair pull out faucet for the new house to have a low profile below the windows. It works for us and am pleased with the quality.
  • Elizabeth Harper
    10 years ago
    Thank you all!
  • katie32123
    10 years ago
    I'm done with one-handled faucets. My hands are either frozen or scalded. Ouch! Love the wall mounted one.
  • be_steve
    10 years ago
    I like the industrial look of this faucet.
    Two faucets allow for pot filling, and/or for blasting food off of plates.
    There is a shut-off valve on the pot filler, that channels all the water to the sprayer . . .very effective.

It's an UberHaus Design, which is Rona's in-store brand.
    Actually, suprisingly well-made for a proprietory product.
    And relatively easy to install
  • Kriss
    10 years ago
    We just replaced our faucet with this champagne bronze Delta faucet. We matched the drain & flange, but found a better priced replacement for our RO since Delta's RO prices were almost the same as the faucet itself. We think they match perfectly even though they are different companies. We like how the RO handle reads "cold". Cute details! :)
  • meora
    10 years ago
    I have the Windmere by Delta in oil rubbed bronze
  • lwd3
    10 years ago
    I'm going with Moen 7594SRS in my kitchen-under-construction. Factors: Handle can be mounted in front to accommodate left- and right-handed family members. Smooth styling and single lever located at the bottom of the unit minimizes crevices and gunk-drip. Pulldown style sprayer is a more natural motion than pulling out a handle and holding it twisted at a 90 degree angle; less wrestling with hose resistance. Easy clean matte finishes available. At about $300, affordable compared to a lot of the competition. Mostly good reviews on Amazon and other sites.
  • ruthmand
    10 years ago
    I had a Moen (different model) with a front mounted handle. When washing larger items, such as stock pots or cookie sheets, they would bump the handle and alter the flow or temp which I found annoying. Just something to think about. Have a Delta Trinsic now and love it.
  • ruthmand
    10 years ago
    It looks like this:
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    10 years ago
    Grohe faucets cost more but are very good and great looking
  • midmodfan
    10 years ago
    We have a Grohe Red Duo boiling water faucet. It's the best feature of our kitchen - we love it!
  • beverlynn
    10 years ago
    I have absolutely no idea what brand it is; it was here when I bought the house. I like it whatever it is!
  • enjoyrepair9
    10 years ago
    Bought this bathroom faucet about 10 years ago and not sure what brand ( I think it's a Moen ). Can anyone tell me what cartridge I need for a replacement??
  • User
    10 years ago
    Brizo swan in bronze and stainless with pull down.
  • auntiebc
    9 years ago
    Help! I'm in between the Grohe K7 and Blanco Meridian 441408, any thoughts? Can't figure out how to compare them and everyone seems so happy with both (but the price difference is about $300). Thank you for any advice!
  • enthuziast
    9 years ago
    I'm definitely partial to the Grohe! We've enjoyed having ours and don't have any complaints, it looks stunning and always invites comments. I think it's not as clunky looking as the Blanco. Grohe's quality is hard to beat as well, we've never been unhappy with any of their products. Hope this helps! :-)
  • auntiebc
    9 years ago
    Thanks enthuziast! I have a Grohe showerhead and it is wonderful, in fact, its so wonderful that I was leaning toward the Grohe without having seen either in person.
Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH