Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agarusiecka

How to reapholster chair

agarusiecka
10 years ago
I absolutely love your design. I am sorry if someone already asked this question. I couldn't find it
On the website. How do you reapholster your chairs. I would like to use the same fabric? You mentioned that it is your own. Would there be a way to purchase it? Thank you for your time.
King West Bachelor Suite · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Nest Design Studio
    10 years ago
    Thank you very much! Unfortunately I am not an upholsterer, and I have my upholstery company do it for me. They were purchased from Cape Furniture here in Toronto, and the fabric was from Maharam fabrics which does not sell to the public- only certain furniture companies. For example I could not even purchase the fabric myself- unless I went through such companies and bought it from them.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If you find a company that is willing to allow you to just buy the fabric through them, great. But just so you are aware too the fabric is over $150/yard.
  • agarusiecka
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you very much for your response.
  • PRO
    Everyday Elegance Design International
    9 years ago
    Dear agarusiecka,
    I have researched this fabric for you and you can purchase it through our new site: WWW.ACCESS2DESIGNS.COM where you can... Shop Where the Designers Shop, Trade Only Manufacturers at Wholesale Prices! I will tell you that it will probably be under $100 through us. Please visit our site and email us if you are interested in purchasing. Have FUN!