Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vjhamlin

Who makes this sliding glass shower door ?

vjhamlin
12 years ago
Falls Church Bathroom · More Info

Comments (7)

• PRO
    Richard G. Berry & Associates, Inc.
    12 years ago
    To see a really great selection of sliding glass doors from many vendors go to: http://www.faucetdirect.com/bath-shower-doors/.
    Great prices too and they stand by the all purchases.
  • PRO
    Design Studio International
    12 years ago
    VJ, When I clicked on the link above myself, the page no longer exists. The shower enclosure you see above is custom size so it could not be purchased off the shelf.
    In addition, the hardware is made by one manufacturer and the glass and installation
    is provided by your local glass fabricating company. They'll come, measure, order the hardware, fabricate the glass as needed for your shower and come back to install it all. They should offer warranty on their work. One thing you need to know about this is that
    only one panel (the door) moves, the other it's stationary. Make sure this works for you.
    If you really like this one, ask your local glass company for "Hydro-slide". It may be
    marketed under another name in your area or they may offer another brand. Good luck!
  • vjhamlin
    Original Author
    12 years ago
    Thank you both so much for your help !!!
  • PRO
    12 years ago
    You are welcome! I hope your project is successful and you're happy with the results.
  • PRO
    5 years ago

Ms. Leone, I just found your question in Comments. The finish in both niches is a custom stained cherry veneer. The material on the walls surrounding the niches is a natural stone - in this case Seashell Limestone. The ceiling and the door are the only painted surfaces in this bathroom.

• Joanne Leone
    5 years ago

Thanks so much for your response. The bathroom is quite beautiful!