Architects & Building Designers
- I would like to know what they did above the bathroom. This is a really good idea to save space!
- I'm thinking of putting in a loft into one of our bedrooms and I love how you designed the latter and rail - very clean look! Can you please let me know where you got the loft ladder and rail from? Thanks!!!
The rail and ladder were custom made by a local metal shop.
- What is the length and width of the loft and bathroom below? What about the whole room size? Thanks!
- Thank you
- I have a 20 x 10
Space above the bathroom and a bedroom that can be accessed by my daughters cathedral ceiling above her closet. Is there a limit to the size you can "creatively" call a plant ledge or storage space opened up and finished?
Would love to this there the ceiling height up there would be 6' center still
Thanks in advance for your advice
- I have been trying to figure out the code for loft space with respect to stairs vs ladders. Everything I've seen seems to indicate that if the space is "inhabitable"(coded by size ) then it must have stairs not ladder. How do you get around this??
- That is incredible who ever is living there is lucky
Bedroom 2 Loft... use the stairs, white doors, grey walls but use the bathroom vanities as per what I've sent before
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).