- Any photos of this at night? It's absolutely beautiful.
Hello - do you know what they were sealed with before shipping?
- I'm worried about mold, rotting, etc. what is the best wood to us for durability?
We did a log project and sealed lightly. If we did it again, I would seal thicker ( or buy concrete)...
- I would like to try this for myself, but don't know how well this hold up with weather and weight.
- Are they slippery when they get wet?
Although they are smooth enough for patio furniture, there is still enough texture to provide a safe and non-slip surface. Thanks for asking!
- Beautiful - Does a treatment also keep termites away?
For the slope down to the garage-wouldn't use for a patio
This is what I want to do aunder the hammock area for a floor.
I like the tree trunks as the ground
I love the tree stump stepping stones
cheaper and more interesting than 18" pavers
Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).