Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flowergirl929

Doesn't feel like spring in IL, pictures help

flowergirl929
13 years ago

If you all get tired of seeing last years pictures just let me know. {{gwi:674338}}

{{gwi:674340}}

I'm practicing to see where this text ends up

{{gwi:674342}}

that pale pink one is another mystery to me, any ideas?

{{gwi:674344}}

Hope you enjoy the pictures

Comments (6)

• Nancy
    13 years ago

Very pretty, I bet you enjoy walking along that path. I love shady gardens and pathways. I have mostly sun, & I can't quite work out a nice placement.

• jean_ar
    13 years ago

I am not tired of your pictures,I think they are very pretty, and right now, any pictures of flowers looks great.lBring them on.

Jean

• crackingtheconcrete
    13 years ago

Those are gorgeous! You are a mixing genius. LOL Keep posting pics. OUr weather is wavering.. springy, now definitely chilly. Which daylily is the top one? I like it!

• Cindy zone 6a
    13 years ago

Yes, what is that first daylily? Your combinations are really good, I see so much in your beds. No we do not grow tired of pics, especially now.
    Oh, Flowergirl, you asked on another thread if I was THAT CINDY , and I am not really sure !!! I did visit Dan Hansen in Florida this past summer, and went to Curt's when Dan was there. So maybe he meant me!?? It's nice to know that he thinks I'm a lovely lady , LOL. I do have that great daylily named, Cindy's Compulsion, from Dan.
    Cindy.

• flowergirl929
    Original Author
    13 years ago

In my text I said the pale pink one is a mystery and it really is because it's not even on here! I'll try and get it posted next time. These daylilies in my yard were all purchased or given to me and I didn't keep track of names very well. But there is a paprika velvet here in my yard and maybe the orange one that I posted is it. I will see if I can figure it out this summer. I'm glad you all like my yard. I started cleaning up the 600 daylilies that I got last year and realized it's going to take a while! I would like to tell you that when I moved to this house 9 years ago there was only grass, and 2 birch trees and the large spruce. I've gotten rid of lots of grass, I love the shady back yard. I will post the sunny from yard sometime. Cindy I think you are "the Cindy from Ohio" that Dan was talking about. You are now like a celebrity! He said how excited you were to see his lilies and he enjoyed your visit. Thanks for all your nice comments

• organic_kitten
    13 years ago

We love pictures! And, you have some real beauties. Post away, and I'll keep looking.
    kay

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions