Marseilles Watercolor:

Overflowing Heart:

And a beauty from Billy Maryott, Tempt Me:

I may put up some multiples later:

Kay

Comments (9)

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

Rennie's Delight is really ruffled. All your flowers look clean this year. As I recall, early flowers last year were more often than usual splotchy. It is rather dry here. My favorite is Marseilles Watercolor.

• Julia WV (6b)
    9 years ago

I can't choose a favorite but these blooms are perfect as I like them all. Looking forward to the multiples.

Julia

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Mantis, I believe the unusually cold winter gets the credit because I have not been taking my usual care spraying for thrips. I had a couple of splotches today, so I need to step it up. Rennie's Delight is a beautiful bloom in my opinion, and will remain in mycollection.

thanks for looking, both of you.

kay

• maximus7116
    9 years ago

Ooooh, Overflowing Heart is a beauty. Must look up that one. Thanks, Kay.

• shive
    9 years ago

All of these look fabulous! Your toothy from Maryott looks nice, and I love to see Clown Parade starting. Marseilles Watercolor and Overflowing Heart are also favorites. I'm glad to read you are not being bothered by thrips this year. I am not so lucky - will have to start spraying this weekend. My thrips seem to have come from new acquisitions.

Debra

• jean_ar
    9 years ago

wow!They are all gorgeous KAY. My Favorite of them is the frilly one from maryott's.and I always love to see blooms on CLOWN PARADE and MALAYSIAN MARKETPLACE. I just almost lost mine and it onllly has one scape with a couple buds on it.it has had one bloom so far.RENNIE'S DELIGHT Is a beauty, too, Love WILD ONE too.I have scapes and buds, no blooms yet on mine.

jean

• Maryl (Okla. Zone 7a)
    9 years ago

It's a toss up between Rennie's Delight and Overflowing Heart for my number one pick, but the rest are also tempting. Look forward to more.........Maryl

• Nancy
    9 years ago

So many lovely flowers, & I really like them all. You know my attachment to Clown Parade, mine has buds but will be a while yet. Destined to See is an oldie, but goodie. Malaysian Marketplace is on my list to get (my SERIOUS must have list). Love the delicacy of Marseilles Watercolor, and I really love that edge on Tempt Me, so very pretty.

• ruthz
    9 years ago

All beautiful.
    I especially like Marseilles Watercolor and Wild One.
    I'll be getting Wild One soon, but it probably won't bloom this year.
    Clown Parade is new for me and bloomed today for the first time ever. I'm impressed with it.