Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
teka2rjleffel

Plant swap in Jupiter, Kudos to Michelle and Matthew

teka2rjleffel
14 years ago

Well the plant swap in Jupiter was wonderful. Michelle and Matthew you have a lovely home and lot for which I am jealous. Thanks for sharing it with us and for your hospitality.

The food was terrific. Thanks to everyone who brought some of those goodies and to Matthew for cooking the burgers and hot dogs.

For everyone who gave me plants, thanks so much. I will try to nurture them with the love they had in your gardens.

Nancy

Comments (13)

• katkin_gw
    14 years ago

Yes, it was a wonderful swap and Ralph and I really enjoyed ourselves. The food was great and so was the company. Thanks to all who shared plants with me. It was really good to see everyone again.

Michele and Matt good luck with your lovely new home. :o)

• ginibee
    14 years ago

Thank you to the wonderful hosts, Michelle and Matt, for having the swap at their new home. There is sure plenty of space for lots of plants and I know Michelle loves that. It was a great day in the company of some wonderful people and I know I came home with more plants than I took. Can't wait to get out tomorrow and give them a new home.

Ginny

• jupiterplants
    14 years ago

Michele , Steve and I had a wonderful time. The food was great! It was really nice to see everyone together again.
    And I Love all my new plants :)

• carmiewest
    14 years ago

I had a great time too. You have a beautiful home. Thank you so much for your hospitality. You are great hosts.

I loved seeing everyone!

• stuartwanda
    14 years ago

You two are the greatest host and hostess! I'm sure you will have a great time in the Farms!
    Love your baby, she's soo cute and a lover!
    Thanks everyone for a good time! I enjoyed meeting new friends and old friends.

• cdbinfl
    14 years ago

Yes, thank-you both for the great swap. I enjoyed seeing everyone again and I love all my new instant butterfly garden. My hubby helped me plant them all when I got home. The milkweed even came with 3 monarch butterfly caterpillars. After I got everything planted I checked to make sure they were still there and counted 6. Thank-you all!

It will be great to have Michelle and Matthew as new neighbors (well, close by anyway)!
    Cherie

• coffeemom
    14 years ago

Great hosts, great food, fun plants and garden hoes! What more could you want on such a beautiful day?
    Matt and Michele, your house is beautiful and feels like home. Enjoy!
    It was fun to get together with garden buddies. I love you guys. (I love Tootsie, too)

• trinigemini
    14 years ago

We enjoyed hosting. It was a pleasure having you all here. I
    love all of my new garden warming presents...the best part of which is that they last forever (if I don't kill them)and will always remind me of all of you guys. Tootsie is exhausted after walking the yard and investigating every new plant (no kidding). There's nothing better than walking through the garden and having good memories everywhere I look.

I'm only sorry it ended so soon... I was so busy I did not get a chance to spend much time with everyone. However, I know there will always be a next time :-)

• butterflygardener
    14 years ago

What a wonderful day! It just seemed to fly by. Thanks to all of you who gave me plants. All of my plants are out of the car at least! I will start planting them tomorrow.
    Thank you Michele and Matt you were the perfect hosts! Love your house and what a beautiful pergola and arbor. And sweet little tootsie, she is cute as a button.

• katieauthier
    14 years ago

I agree it was a great swap I love my new plants as well. Hope we can make the mini 'workshops' work that would be fun. Thanks Michelle and congrats on your house it's beautiful :)

Katie

• greenacresgirl
    14 years ago

That was a fantastic swap! Thank you Michele and Matt for being such fantastic hosts. It really seemed like everyone there really contributed to making it a great party.

CoffeeMom thanks again that was above and beyond.

Katie let me know if the yellow milkweed makes it. If not I can replace it, or better yet gather up some seeds at the right time.

Michelle

• msmarion
    14 years ago

Sorry to be so late posting my thank you. Michele and Matt I love your home and I just know the garden is going to be spectacular. I had a great time talking with everyone and meeting new friends. Thanks to everyone who gave me plants. The food was great as always. Thanks again for hosting and please give "Mrs. Wigglebottom" a pat from me.

Marion

• trinigemini
    14 years ago

You all are very welcome. We had a great time and can't wait to get together with everyone again. Mrs. Wigglebottom was very tired today but appreciated all of the attention yesterday.

Sponsored
Custom Home Works
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars10 Reviews
Franklin County's Award-Winning Design, Build and Remodeling Expert