Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nat4b

Some daylilies blooming today

nat4b
9 years ago

Went outside earlier than usual today, and I liked how the colors looked.

Red Friday

Moon Over Monteray

Hyperion - I think it's FFO don't remember seeing them before

Sherry Lane Carr

Nan's First Blush - looking very white in the morning
I wish it was a bit taller.

Light of the World

Forever Redeemed

Noid

Set Free FFO

Victorian Lace had two lovely flowers today

Gilded by Grace also had a pretty good bloom day

And lastly FFO on one of my favorites - Cosmic Traveler.
It got sick during our drought two years ago.. Only one small fan survived.
It is still one fan but it's a good size fan now.

TFL!

Comments (10)

• Brad KY 6b
    9 years ago

Very Nice flowers!

• maximus7116
    9 years ago

Beautiful flowers today, and I'm loving the subtle coloration of Moon Over Monterey. I didn't realize it was a polychrome. Gorgeous daylily.

• mantis__oh
    9 years ago

A perfect bloom of Victorian Lace, and a nice clump of Forever Redeemed. Set Free is heavily crimped and broad petaled.

• shive
    9 years ago

All are very pretty! I like the soothing color of Moon Over Monteray. Set Free is absolutely gorgeous, and I always love Victorian Lace. Your Gilded By Grace looks so perfect. Mine was adversely affected by Old Man Winter, and did not send up any scapes this year. I also lost a couple of fans. I really missed it this season. I'm hoping it will recover and bloom like gangbusters next year. Your Forever Redeemed is really blooming up a storm. That's my favorite of your photos today. Thanks for the show!

Debra

• njmomma
    9 years ago

Sherry Lane Carr and Forever Redeemed look wonderful! I'm a sucker for certain yellows.

• opnjmprs
    9 years ago

I like Moon Over Monterey ....lovely color. I think Cosmic Traveler looks very good......always have liked that pinkish purple color.

Linda

• jean_ar
    9 years ago

wow, a great bunch of beauties, today, I always love VICTORIAN LACE.its just always so pretty, and SHERRY LANE CARR is a beauty. love that color.FOREVER REDEEMED IS a beauty, and so is GILDED BY GRACE.. thanks for the nice show.

jean

• nat4b
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you all!

Ha I never noticed Moon Over Monteray being a bit of a polychrome. It is shorter than registered (not to mention bc is way lower) but I like that it actually survives and blooms and reblooms here. Though I will have to transplant it yet again because I need a path and because of its height (or lack of it).
    Yep Victorian Lace was perfect today. It doesn't have a lot of uglies though, good plant.
    Set Free reminded me of a fancier version of Loaves and Fishes. I need to compare flowers close to each other.
    Gilded by Grace doesn't open all the way and it's also short, but it's so pretty. At least it has couple scapes this year! Last year after the drought it only had like 3 buds or something :) Sorry yours took a year off, Debra.
    Thanks again, everyone!

• Laura twixanddud - SE MI - 5b
    9 years ago

Very nice group! Forever Redeemed looks especially wonderful.

• organic_kitten
    9 years ago

Lots of pretty blooms today. That clump of Forever Redeemed is hard to see past, I really like that one. Cosmic Traveler is a favorite of mine too. But I really like Set Free.
    kay