Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tweetypye

More rebloom from the past few days....

tweetypye
15 years ago

I may have shown some of these before....but they won't be the same photos anyway! :)

I have as yet to see a photo of ATU, taken in anyone's garden, that looked anything like the hybridizers photo. If anyone has one that does, please share it. :)

Filled To Overflowing put up a rebloom scape immediately after finishing it's first blooms. I love this dl.

FFO on rebloom scape.

1st time Jambalaya has rebloomed for me.

1st time for rebloom on Molino Pink Blush, too.

Another new one that put up an immediate rebloom scape. I love the soft colors in this one too.

I know I've posted Something Splendid before but this bloom was especially pretty to me with the nice soft gold edge.

OK...that's it for now, but I am still finding new scapes coming on dl's everyday, so looks like my season is going to extend into August this year. Makes me happy!! :)

Jan

Comments (19)

• maximus7116
    15 years ago

I'd be happy, too. There isn't a single one I wouldn't like to have (although I do have No More Tears coming this Fall). I think Summer's Softer Side is exceptional.

• newyorkrita
    15 years ago

Those are some stunners on rebloom. I do love the hot, hot colors on Jambalaya. You said it never rebloomed before. Makes one wonder just how many daylilies are capable of rebloom if the conditions are right.

• tweetypye
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Chris...SLR is gorgeous in person...one of my favorites.

Rita...seems like I have a lot of dl's reblooming this season that have never rebloomed before...who knows why. I need to research and see which ones, if any, aren't listed as rebloomers, I guess. :)
    Jan

• janepa
    15 years ago

They are all lovely Jan, but Filled To Overflowing is new to me and I need to find more room.
    Thanks for sharing. Jane

• tjhemmer
    15 years ago

Filled To Overflowing and No more Tears get my vote Love the pics. You probably have more reblooms than I have blooms.

Tom

• jean_ar
    15 years ago

Jan,They are all gorgeous,but think my favorite one in this bunch is Summer's Softer Side.Love that edge on it.
    Also like No More tears alot, too.

Jean

• MaxBaerHems
    15 years ago

Thanks for sharing the rain Jan! Got about 3/4 of an inch last night...:) Hey Save me a piece of FTO....these are all so Purdy! Geezzzz and NMT jumps out at me too...:) Very Nice!

Rick

• tweetypye
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks guys and gals...glad you enjoyed the photos...sure is nice to be getting so much rebloom.

Rick...your name's on those two..when they decide to increase. :) FTO was just planted this spring, and NMT last but hopefully they'll decide to give me some more fans real soon. :)
    Jan

• ladylovingdove
    15 years ago

Across the Universe blooms kinds plain for me also. Your beauties are sure showing off. I have had lots of rebloom also but it is sure winding down now.

Dot

• laurelin
    15 years ago

Beautiful rebloom, Jan. I'm glad you're getting an extended season this year; last year was pretty tough on your garden, with the drought. I love 'Jambalaya,' it's on my "Why haven't I gotten that yet??" list.

Laurel

• newyorkrita
    15 years ago

Maybe Jambalaya just wanted you to take its picture again so it could go in the rebloom thread :-))

• juliet11
    15 years ago

It's great that you're getting so much rebloom! They're all beautiful, especially No More Tears and Summers Softer Side.

Juliet

• fairysoapgirl
    15 years ago

Jan, you are trying to kill my bank account, aren't you?? I know it!!

• tweetypye
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks all....more rebloom from today.

Just look at the scapes and buds on CH. I counted 7 rebloom scapes.

CF was new this spring...had good bloom and now rebloom.

This one just never stops..a little beauty for sure.

Got some Munsons reblooming too, but I'll put them in a separate thread.
    Jan

• newyorkrita
    15 years ago

Oh goody. More wonderful eye candy, hurray. Lets see which do I love the best? Hard to choose, maybe RADIANT RUFFLES, CRIMSON FLOOD or SOUTH SEAS?

Seven rebloom scapes!!! I would be in heaven with that much rebloom.

• luvtosharedivs
    15 years ago

I've had Jambalaya on my wish list, but seeing it again is cause to STAR it!

You are so lucky to get reblooms.

Thanks for sharing,

Julie

• tweetypye
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Julie...you will love Jambalaya...it has been in my garden for three years now. Started with a double fan...I haven't counted fans but it had 11 scapes on it's first bloom this year and is now sending up reblooms scapes. It is one that I highly recommend.
    Jan

• Nancy Barginear
    15 years ago

Jan, those are beautiful! You are so lucky to still be having blooms. My poor daylilies are all trying to hide from this unbearable heat and humidity. Hopefully, the remnants of Hurricane Dolly will bring us some relief tomorrow.

Nancy

• jean_ar
    15 years ago

Ancient Wisdom is very pretty,and I love Radiant Ruffles.
    Lucky you, to be getting all these reblooms.I have 3 that has rebloom scapes coming.Hoping for more.,keep the photos coming..

Jean