Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hostared

Happy Birthday Teresa M

hostared
16 years ago

Happy Birthday Teresa.

Thank you for remembering all of our Birthdays!

And the day has come for your B-DAy.

Sorry I can't deliver GC....you know!!!!! lol

Comments (10)

• playinmud
    16 years ago

Happy birthday Teresa! Hope you have a great day, and have a time to enjoy yourself and have fun. Thanks for everything you do, you are a special person.

Blessings to you, and may you have many, many more happy and healthy years.

Donna

• hostasformez4
    16 years ago

What! Another b-day! Is this the year we start counting backwards? LOL

Have a great one. Hope you get special hugs from everyone.

Connie

• Teresa_MN
    16 years ago

Thanks everyone! Yes - another day....this is number 54. I'm not counting backwards yet. Actually I don't feel like I'm 54 ...... or at least what I thought 54 would feel like when I was younger.

In fact this past Saturday I went to the gym and lifted weights, then went home and dug up 7 huge clumps of Big Bluestem, one hydrangea, 7 hostas I have dupes of, clumps of Herbsonne Coneflower and a wisteria for a co-worker. Then I planted more than 40 hostas and started digging holes for the truckload of plants coming from my sister's farm. Then the co-worker showed up and I filled her surburban with plants. My neighbor came out on his deck and asked if I had drunk a case of Red Bull! lol

• bean_counter_z4
    16 years ago

Want to get my Happy birthday wish in too! Hope its the best ever.

• i_dig_it
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Teresa!

Janet

• toymr2mk2
    16 years ago

Happy birthday! I hope you had a great day!
    Art

• Janice
    16 years ago

Another late-in-the-day best wishes to you, as well, Teresa! I think *old age* will not find you
    sleeping-on-the-job!! Stay 'at it'!!

• ademink
    16 years ago

Happy birthday, Teresa!!!! Sorry I am a day late! I celebrated my bday on Saturday and so have been a day off since. :)

You are awesome and I appreciate all that you do for this forum and for folks OFF of the forum!!!

HUGS
    Andrea

• hosta_freak
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Teresa! At your age you are still a youngster,compared to me,but age is a state of mind. BTW,you missed my birthday back in August,but at my age,it's just another day! Phil

• Teresa_MN
    16 years ago

Actually Phil - I looked up the birthdays, saw yours and because I was at work - got distracted! Sorry! :-(

I also did the same exact thing the day it was diggindutchman's birthday......guess I'd better put these post it notes to work as I get older! :-)