esox48

Journey's End

esox48
9 years ago

One of my all-time favorites.

Comments (14)

• andi_mn
    9 years ago

just got this hosta today at Stockholm gardens. had to put our old dog down yesterday and this one is for his area in my garden

• bkay2000
    9 years ago

I'm sorry for your loss.

Great idea on the hosta. You'll be glad you planted it. It's a really nice one.

bk

• Kate1970
    9 years ago

Journey's End straight out of the box from the boyz at Naylor Creek! Love those guys!

• don_in_colorado
    9 years ago

Sorry about your dog buddy, Andi. Journey's End is a wonderful plant, and also as a memorial.

Regards,
    Don B.

That's the biggest Journey's End I've seen, Esox. You probably get that a lot, though. And your Sun Power, too.

• Linda's Garden z6 Utah
    9 years ago

Love Journey's End and Sunpower! Your's are so big and beautiful. I just bought a Sunpower and it was your picture that made me buy it. Now I must get Journey's End too.

Thanks for sharing
    Linda

• User
    9 years ago

When I made a mental note to get Journey's End, I got confused and instead ordered Sentimental Journey. Oh well. I had to make another order, drats I hate when that happens! :)

That's it, front and center.

• mbug_gw
    9 years ago

Journey's End....waiting for a spot in the garden.....Andi...may it grow well for you and be a source of many great memories....

• don_in_colorado
    9 years ago

Love Journeys End. Got it in 2012, and it's been adding eyes and size the whole way. One of my favorites. Have it planted with Royal Tapestry to compliment their differences/similarities. Seems to be looking OK, so far.

Beautiful plants, folks!

Don B.

• paul_in_mn
    9 years ago

Beautiful JE, esox.

Don, give JE lots of room....when it takes off, it will eat the three plants next to it in that pic.

Paul

• Eleven
    9 years ago

Uhm yeah, Journey's End will definitely eat all those plants in Don's pic. Here's mine this year. I got it from Hallson's in 2009.

• almosthooked zone5
    9 years ago

Thanks for posting Journey's End. I knew I had bought it a last year had to find it . I think I will move it to my garden I want to make in memory of our dashund Penny who we had to put to rest a few weeks ago too. Great memories

• newhostalady Z6 ON, Canada
    9 years ago

Esox and Eleven, your mature Journey's End are beautiful! The younger versions of JE that Moc, Don and mbug have shared are just so darn cute! I checked my wish list . . . and it's on the list!

Andi and almosthooked, sorry for your loss. You have picked a wonderful hosta to honour their memory.

• don_in_colorado
    9 years ago

Uh-oh, out of space; Oh well, looks like JE is gonna win! : )

Don B.

• josephines167 z5 ON Canada
    9 years ago

That JE is fabulous Eleven! An Arnie Schwarzenegger kind of huge! Glad I don't have room...I'd have to send out a dozen hosta for adoption, lol.

A lovely memorial to your pets, Andi and Faye.