Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
markcase1964

UPDATE: WoW Thanks! I wanted that !#8

markcase1964
15 years ago

I wanted to post some of the requests, but it was full...

I would like the golden cabage and the cauliflower if available. Probably too late once again..

Smokymist: may I have some of the corn?

Mark case

Comments (152)

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

Angela,

Micah (my son) would like some silver dollar plants. May we have some?

Mark Case

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Angela,

If there aren't anymore silver dollar seeds please give my share to Marks son. Thanks

Lisa

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Alright Ladies and MARK, I will have to suspend my offer for now. I was working on packaging and taking breaks planting and I come back and see this. WHOA! I did not think they would be as popular as they are. When I come home from dinner I will work on packaging them up and will try to please everyone. Some I have LOTS so I can probably get everyone but some like the Ideal Market Beans, a SSE package only has 25 seeds so of course I am not sure how thin I can spread it. The Rattlesnake, Koronis, Cannellini and Lina Sisco Bird Egg there is LOTS so everyone will get it. I will update later and I think there will be MORE to unload so keep your eyes on this thread. HA!

Angela, Thanks for updating my page. I just thought I would mention that I wanted those few items. No worries if I do not get them but it looks like Mark's got me covered for 2 already. Don't worry about your number, I memorized it already. LOL!

Nancy~ #49

• smitties
    15 years ago

Mark, it looks like you may still have the bachelor buttons and cut flower mix available. I would be happy to take them off your hands. thanks

Smitties - Margo

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Hey Nancy,

I'd love to try any of the following from your offer list if still available:

Jacob's Cattle Gasless -SSE 2008 or 2009
    Jacob's Cattle GOLD
    Painted Pony
    Rattlesnake Pole Beans- SSE 2008
    Koronis Purple Bush Beans
    Runner Cannellini
    Good Mother Stallard
    Painted Pony - SSE 2008 or 2009
    Lina Sisco's Bird Egg

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Ty for your generous offer!! I have everyone else down for what they req'd too :)

~Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008 #39

• countrygirlsc, Upstate SC
    15 years ago

Mark, I think desert rose was NOT on my wish so can I please have some if there are any available?

• countrygirlsc, Upstate SC
    15 years ago

Mark, I'm #28, just in case.

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

Oh why oh why don't I check in more often ?
    Nancy, if you still have any of these left, may I please add them to my garden ?

Silver Queen Sweet Corn American Seeds 2009
    Rattlesnake Pole Beans- SSE 2008 & From my Garden 200
    Koronis Purple Bush Beans- SSE 2009
    Fin De Bagnol French Filet Bush Beans - SSE 2009

Thank you for your generosity !

• markcase1964
    Original Author
    15 years ago

All my offers are gone except for the last 5 packs of annual cut flower mixture.

Mark

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    15 years ago

Hi Mark, May I have a pack of the annual cut flower mixture ;-) thanks !

~Iris #45

• angelady777 (Angela) - Zone 6
    15 years ago

Don't worry, Lisa, I have you both down for the Silver Dollar Plant.

Here's what is still available. I took the flower garden mix off because it's all been accounted for.

Birdhouse Gourd (3 small trades still available):
    rane_grow
    countrygirl_sc

Silver Dollar Plant (4 small trades still available):
    Dirtdiggin
    dessieb
    gardenmom2
    ishareflowers
    misskimmie
    markcase1964

Blessings,
    Angela

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

I would like some of the dame's rocket, and any of the beans. If they are available I am most interested in the Jacob's cattle, cannelini, painted pony and any of the otehrs. Wow. That is cool. I was hoing to finish packing up toay and mail out tomorrow. Holiday and we had father in law over to watch the race so I will pack up tomorrow and mail out Tuesday. Fran, can you let me know how much to mail you in stamps????? I am hoping on a big enve and want to include enough LOL HAHA Thanks Nichol. Oh My number is 46. Oh, one last beg. If anyone has any named coleus, I would love just a couple seeds. I can propogate from there with cuttings, so just a couple would be great if anyone has any lonely left overs out there. :) Ok I won't beg anymore. LOL

15 years ago

LOL! Nancy... I'm sure the only reason you memorized my number is because it's such an easy number to remember, right? LOL... Oh, heavens! I have a sickness, don't I? I do want to let you know how much I appreciate you continuing in this swap and your generous offers. I have at least one of your wants, but I will be taking a much longer look before I mail off, that's for sure. Right now, I'm just doing the search feature on the page. I'm about ready to go through lists one by one (actually reading them) before I pack up my last seeds, then I'll post my extras and mail off. I've packed up way more than I thought I would originally being that it seemed most of my seeds were tied up in other swaps. It's amazing how many you have to share when you sit down and start packing them up!

• jas_il
    15 years ago

Angela,

I would like to try Silver Dollar Plant.

Jasmine #24

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Hey Again Nancy,
    I am taking another break just a short one to see if I can get my head NOT to hurt....
    I have never heard of these beans Lina Sisco Bird Egg and since you said you have a lot may I PLEASE get enough to try them?

gardenmom2 you will need at least as much postage in your mailer as you are mailing to me.

Hello ALL!!!

NOTE:With the amount of seeds SOME of you already have and I have only been through 4 bags ONLY it looks like you will be getting a nice number back I will appreciate enough postage to cover a comfirmation number. NOT a requirement BUT I don't want to be held responsible for seeds being untrackable once I mail out. I can not afford to cover a DC# myself for all of you, so it would be nice if you could include enough extra postage to cover yours. If the extra postage is not including PLEASE don't get upset if your package happens to get routed to China...
    NO I am not saying it will not make it there without the DC#, I am just covering myself. I don't want anyone to think I didn't mail them back...

:) Fran

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Hi Fran, I am working on bagging the beans up right now. I suspended it until I can get it figured out. Some are on every list so I am worried right now so let me go to dinner and then I will get it squared away then I will put a list out on who got what. And if anything is left. I will bag and then put it out there. I should have done that the first time. That's what happens when I get lazy.

I think I underestimated how popular BEANS are. You can check out more info on Lina Sisco Bird egg on the SSE website. It is the name of a longtime member.

Just to warn you, I am going to have to ship in a box. There are ALOT of seeds here. Again, I am LAZY to read the rules. There are no limits, right? You may also want to note that people that are going to be receiving LOTS of bean or corn seeds may want to put an extra stamp or 2 to help out w/ postage. These puppies are HEAVY.

Nancy

• dessieb
    15 years ago

Mark, Could I please have an offering of Annual Cut Flower Mixture?

Thanks,
    Dessie #51

• medontdo
    15 years ago

Ohhh my goodness!! so the way i figure it is, everytime i tear apart my vacuum cleaner and clean it, it gets louder!! and i end up with 2-3 screws!! LOL hmmm.....no wonder why its so noisy!! LOL and also if i do something like this i really do miss out on all the good stuff!! geeze!!
    my number is (02) hmm....fran, what are you saying about me?? do you think i'm a real ****??? LOL
    smitties if you have just a few seeds of
    rocky mountain pestemon
    african daisy
    yellow coneflower
    pink thrift
    mix balsam
    i would be thrilled to have some, maybe just 5?? pretty please?? **big smile**

sassy if you still have any of these and just a few
    nasty jewel mix
    dames rocket
    viola
    i'd just love to have them also!! that'd just be neat!! :')

luvgardening boy your list is just way to awesome!! i didn't know what half of them were but!! may i have a few of them also?? **loving this list**
    calpyso
    hidatsa red
    black coco
    purple bush beans
    french filet bush beans
    we have to grow TONS of vege's this year!! this will be an interesting year!! LOL

mark yours was so cool!! then i remembered i had some then i seen someone ask for the desert rose!! WHAT??? LOL
    may i have 1 or 2 of that one if you have it to spare??
    and some of the dahlia mix?? pretty please.

i certainly am not looking for a trade of anykind on any of these, just enough to get some pretty flowers, unless they are vege's or fruits, then i'd take as many as i could get!! ***big smile***

02 ~medo (medontdo)

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

WHEW! That took way longer than I am willing to admit. This is what I got packaged up. At this point, I think this will be it. It is so time consuming. I am worn out. Off to bed I go. If I find more energy tomorrow, I may continue. These are the player's that received.

Black Coco - #8, 10, 20

Jacob's Cattle GOLD - #1 and #39

Hidatsa RED -#20 and #27

Painted Pony - #1, 8, 20, 27 and 39

Lina Sisco's Bird Egg - #1, 8, 20, and 39

Rattlesnake Pole Beans- #3, 10 23 (#39 received it already, it was on her WISH LIST

Koronis Purple Bush Beans- #1, 3, 10, 20, 23, and 27

Golden Rocky Bush Wax Beans - #3, 10 and #27

• luvgardening2
    15 years ago

Fran, When you requested the Rattlesnake Pole Beans are you saying that you would like the commercial SSE and not from my garden?

Rattlesnake Pole Beans- SSE 2008

Just clarify because I only have enough of the ones from my garden to share. I have very few left from the commercial package that I bought last year. I plan to use the remainder in my garden this year. I have so few, I will have to supplement from the ones harvested in my garden.

I got 1 package of Rattlesnake Pole Beans in Patty's Swap. I guess she split the seeds sent in for players that dropped out. I also got a pack of my own back. Would you like the pack from the other player? Not sure if it is from the garden or commercial, the player does not say.

Nancy

• dimples31312
    15 years ago

LOL I have missed soooo much!
    A Lot to read and catch up on!!!

If you have any left to share I would like the following.

fleethart:
    Spaghetti Squash
    Okra clemson spinless

smitties:
    Tall apple gourd
    Egg gourd

Sassybutterfly
    Nasturtium Jewel mix
    Dames rocket

Anyone that might have mini gourds:
    I would like to grow for crafts.

Thanks I know it's getting late.
    Got my seeds ready to go out tomorrow (no mail today)
    Took me longer than I thought to get them together! LOL
    This has be fun,
    Dorothy #21

• graanieb
    15 years ago

Wow, now can see why the name of this swap, lol
    Great reading especially about your Valentine's day- Kathy, yay! for you feeling better and such a nice husband you have. Hope things continue to improve. For all of you too.

With all the seeds offered, sure hope there are enough in there for me, leave seeds already assigned to me alone when someone begs for them, unless you'll split them! lol

I'd love a few colorful beans, especially Painted Lady and Rattlesnake, other colorful beans, I make them climb over Duranta and Sunshine trees, more than on fence.

You all take care, have fun,

GB Bea

• ibartoo
    15 years ago

Wow, I have missed so many great offers. I am packing seeds today though so I am not going to worry about what I have missed. I hope everyone likes what I send.
    This swap has been fun. thanks a bunch, Linda

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Hey Nancy,
    I am good with the ones from your garden. I am sure even OP seeds come true. If you want to pass on the Rattlesnake to me I wouldn't turn them down LOL...thanks Nancy, I think we all want to grow our own food this year because of the rising cost of food and I heard it is only going to go up more this year well actually heard it is going to SKYROCKET UP! ANYWAY, thanks again hon, I appreciate it..

MEDO WROTE: fran, what are you saying about me?? do you think i'm a real ****??? LOL GIRLY! you know NOT! I was just saying I know you usually are talking OR responding to something pretty much everyday and when you are not or do not and no one hears from you for a few days we ALL tend to worry about you and think something is wrong!
    Don't do that again! LOL. YOU POST SOMEWHERE, HEHE (prefer somewhere I read...lol)

HEY Dorothy, been wondering where you were too, didn't realize you were buried in seeds...hehe...

Bea I can cover you for a few Painted Lady seeds...I will note you want those.

OK PLEASE POST AGAIN IF YOU WOULD LIKE DOUBLES OR IF DOUBLES ARE OK BECAUSE SOME HAVE BEEN GETTING A FEW AND I HAVE INCLUDED TWO(2) COPIES IN EACH PERSON BAG WHO HAVE RECEIVED COPIES SO FAR...BUT I WANT TO MAKE SURE JUST IN CASE BECAUSE I MAY NEED TO SHARE THEM WITH OTHERS AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT DOUBLES THEN I KNOW TO PUT YOURS IN THE EXTRAS...THANKS EVERYBODY, FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT TELL ME, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE GIVEN TWO(2) COPIES AND THAT IS ALL...

I ALSO wanted to explain something, I ran into a situation last night in which explains why I asked for the person # AND GW id. One(1) person placed the WRONG # put the RIGHT ID and another person had dups of the SAME # I know this was a mistake and ANOTHER person had STICKERS on the packs and the sticker fell of BUT THEY had a MASTER LIST and guess what? The person got the intended seeds because the person who sent the Master List did it the way I asked for it.
    SOOO next time I will remember to ask in the rules for # and GW id. I will also ask for a master list emailed to me AND sent in the package if I can get them emailed then I can just transfer them into a spreadsheet type deal with the person name and so forth but I would want a hard copy to go by while I am working with the seeds.

ANYWAY, I need to get back to the seeds here and sort them out.

Have fun everyone...

:)Fran

• mcbdz
    15 years ago

I have a few packs of zebra mallow op if anyone is interested. I haven't put any in anyones packs so if you want them please speak up. Thanks
    Pattie

• blue_ivy
    15 years ago

Hi Pattie,

I'd love little zebra mallow - thanks!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Patty is that Malva Zebrina? If it isn't I would try them...if it is I have them...lol

• mcbdz
    15 years ago

Fran, I think they are but, not positive. They are from my sister's garden and she didn't save that info years ago but, the picks are what I remember in her yard.
    Pattie

• mcbdz
    15 years ago

Tola, Have you down.
    Pattie

• southerncharm1
    15 years ago

You know we have to be on to something. I went to Lowes yesterday and they had up 8, I kid you not, seed racks. They had a bunch of Heirloom seeds too. It's great!!! Lots of stuff I could only purchase online before. I think they are getting the point we are all making! GIVE ME SEEDS OR GIVE ME DEATH!! ROFL :D

I don't mind getting doubles or triples of what I have on my wish list. :)

• fleethart
    15 years ago

Fran,
    I will happily accept welcome everything sent to me. I have 14 acres to fill up, so everything on my list has a spot and will probably take years of collecting seeds and planting to finally cover.
    Nancy's right, lots more people will be growing gardens this year. Maybe we should go back to calling them Victory Gardens :) and promoting them as the patriotic thing to do. Wouldn't that give Monsanto and Kraft fits! The nerve of people, growing their own food and depriving the large corporations of their victims err, consumers...

• lindaruzicka
    15 years ago

Fran,
    I have no problem using whatever is sent me...I have two other people that I'm helping with gardens this year. hmm...maybe we should all learn how to can...might need to with the way things are going..

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

REQUEST: does anyone have any of these to share:
    Oak Leaf Datura Datura Quesrcifolia
    Dahlia any, want some for my mom for Mother's Day I want to surprise her.

I forgot what else I was asking about, if I remember I will post...lol.

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

Nancy, thank you I am so excited !!!

Fran, I do believe I have some Oak Leaf Datura Datura Quesrcifolia that I can send you...I'll put you on that list. It's the only one I can spare ( I need to say that because I don't want anyone else's hopes to get up, sorry :o(

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    15 years ago

Hi Everyone!

I'll be adding in a good sized baggie of all kinds of extra veggie seeds Graanie, I'm sure Fran can throw some your way.

Fran, I dont mind doubles or triples, I am winter sowing with 4 friends as my seeds come in.

I'm out of seeds for perennials right now. I'm still waiting on my envy from Pattys swap.I hope to get them tomorrow.

Please save the veggie seeds other than the ones I requested for someone who will use them, I don't grow veggies. I guess what I'm saying is no extras for me if they are veggie seeds.

Thanks,
    Lisa

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Ok Lisa, (ishareflowers) so no veggies in you bag at all then?
    What about herbs? NORMAL herbs not what I would consider flowers...lol
    Chives
    Basils
    Parsley
    things like that not Echinaceas and FLOWER things....lol

LMK so I will not put anything you don't want...alrighty?

I will make a new thread later on this evening, this on is close so I will check again in a few hours.

• misskimmie
    15 years ago

I would like the zebra mallow if available. Thank you.

Besides working in my own large garden. I am helping to develop a historic garden on an estate that has historic buildings( spanning 3 centuries. I'd like a gardens to reflect Colonial, Victorian and late 1900's.( flowers, fruit, herbs and veggies) This will be open to the public and used for teaching, demos etc.. So I of course can use extras. I was not able to go online much last week (Hubs had surgery) - I missed most of the give away of extra seeds. OH WELL...
    I'm still working on and having fun putting seeds in baggies and will mail out tomorrow. What a great exchange. Thanks.

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

Ok Lisa
    I just rechecked over your list...remember I told you I would have to send your Bday card late? WOOHOOO, I FOUND ONE I HAVE TO SEND YOU!!! Well 2 but the one is a WOW...hehe, so I will get it off to you tomorrow!!!

• ncgardengirl
    15 years ago

misskimmie, I wouldn't worry about what you missed. If you will tell me what you might have wanted I will do my best to find it for you...we have LOTS of extras already so no worries. I have not and will not list ALL the extras I will find homes for them UNLESS I can not find a place then I will list it.
    I am sure I will have a few more offers later, but for now if there was something specific you saw and wanted please email it to me and I will see if I already have the extras and put them in your bag....EMAIL ME

OMG smokymist-Cheryl ARE YOU SERIOUS????? THANKS I WOULD HUG YOU IF I WERE THERE...but since I am not ((((HUGS)))) THAT is a BIG one in this world...hehe

OK I am going to go a head an fix another post DO NOT POST THERE UNTIL THIS ONE IS FULL!!!

:D FANNA

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

hehehe thanks I need hugs today ;o)

• lgslgs
    15 years ago

Fran - I can use doubles, triples, quadruples or whatever. I sow lots of stuff by the thousands and we're already setting up additional areas for when the gardens overflow.

I keep checking with hubby to see if there's any chance we might have too much of anything and he's still fine with making room for every seed.

Now next year I might just hire a dump truck to deliver my seed harvest to your round robin and then bolt my mailbox shut so I don't get seeds back! But this year, every seed has a home.

Lynda

• lgslgs
    15 years ago

Oh, and Fran - if you think that you will need more postage than I sent you just let me know and I'll mail you more stamps.

Lynda

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Fanna: LOL What is your favorite color?? I want to say Fanna White but you might not like that color. Anyway, I will take double's or whatever sent my way, unless you need it to give someone. I am helping several family members households get into gardening or get a little further into it. I am also planting flowers all over my two acres so I just need time sent my way (how many stamps is that ??? ) and I could get it all done. LOL. Finishing up tonight and wil mail out tomorrow afternoon. I have had a lot of fun and want to just say thanks everyone for the great gift of seeds and friendships and your kind words. Thanks again. Nichol

• mcbdz
    15 years ago

Fran, I'm great with doubles if they need homes. Don't mind sharing them if someone else wanted some though. Alls great with me. Whatever will make it easier on you. I also like plants, flowers, veggies and herbs so anything.LOL

misskimmie, have you down for mallow.

Pattie-#37. mcbdz

• blue_ivy
    15 years ago

Fran,

I also welcome doubles or any extras! If I get back a bag of forty packets of one thing, that's fine! I am also sharing with a few people, and plan on donating some to a community project here. It's cool to hear that others are doing that too!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    15 years ago

Fran, I don't mind doubles (or triples for that matter ) , I am still trying to fill up my flower beds and at the same time start my veggies in a few weeks ... thats why I always say flowers, veggies and herbs are very welcome here ;-) ... Being brand new to a Round Robin /seed swap I am seeing with all the extras being offered here now I think I will send you more stamps in the mail ;-)

This has been so much fun , thank you so much for hosting this swap ...

Thank you all for welcoming me into this wonderful community , its great to be among others who love gardening as much as I do ;-)

I stopped off at the Southern States store today, guess what I just had to buy " a few packages of " ? LOL

~Iris

• dirtdiggin
    15 years ago

I keep checking with hubby to see if there's any chance we might have too much of anything and he's still fine with making room for every seed.

Now next year I might just hire a dump truck to deliver my seed harvest to your round robin and then bolt my mailbox shut so I don't get seeds back! But this year, every seed has a home.

ROFL!!!! That's too funny, but I can completely understand what you mean. DH is excited about all the seeds that I've been collecting with swaps and RR's. He just about dropped off his chair when I told him how I turned 6 heirloom tomatoes (the ones I grew last season) into over 200 heirloom types (the ones I have traded for and received in RR's and secretly purchased along the way shhhhh ;))lol. He said he'd make room for them, but his eyes got really big when i told him how many hehehe.

I keep picturing myself with hundreds of little cups with smelly stuff fermenting so I can save those precious seeds this year lol.

15 years ago

I can relate to so many helping others. I let me sister come and root through my seed box and have just about anything she wants because her husband has been unemployed for over 2 months. They need a lot of veggies and they don't have any flowers in their yard. My mom's property is also bear. We bought her 3 trees several years ago, which have finally payed off this year, but she needs some flowers and definitely veggies, too. Then, of course, there's me. My yard is also bare. We moved in 4 years ago (Yah, I know it was a long time ago to still have nothing in our yard, but I just thought it was too expensive to have gardens before.) When we got here and all the way until now there has only been a crepe myrtle bush in the front and four 'o clock in the back. Well, there's also some kind of ornamental grass that I think grows from a bulb that I have no idea what it is, but apparently doensn't take much attention to keep alive. LOL

Anyways, I haven't gotten Patty's Swap package back quite yet, either, but I think mostly because of these 2 big swaps and some generous SASBE offers, that it is going to make our gardens bountiful and beautiful. I seriously cannot wait to see it! It does surprise me how many seeds it takes to even notice that you have a garden! LOL! I'm sowing thousands this year just at my house alone! I can't wait to see all 3 of our homes when everything comes up!

Sooooooooo, I'll take any doubles with my name on them, whether flower, herb, or veggie/fruit. I'll give them all a very good home! :-D

Blessings,
    Angela

• jaleeisa
    15 years ago

Fran, I'm good with whatever is sent in for me, any doubles, triples, quads... LOL, flowers, veggies, weird plants, generally odd stuff. Hehe. Though I'll be not really expanding my existing beds this year, DH and DS's are building me 4 4x10 foot raised veggie beds for my Valentine's gift. And I'm going to extend what I grow under lights inside as well as containers outside and houseplants as well. And if I have the seeds, I'm sure DH or one of the kids will add the extra soil to extend the beds :) Not to mention my MIL and BIL both garden and will be doing not only flowers this year but veggies as well (those 3 new nephews this year! Yay!) AS well as the fact that I've got one of the neighborhood boys that is a friend of one of my younger sons wanting to garden and his dad said that he'd make him a patch if I'd teach him and he brought home seedlings. So, whatever I get, if it doesn't find a home in the ground this year, it will next year since seeds are viable for some time in most cases. I know I'm going to be tickled with everything :)

So, to clarify, I'm good with multiples, veggies, flowers, herbs, houseplants, you name it! :)

And I'm gonna be mailing to you in a flat rate box, I'll stick a large bubblie in there, but will include enough to mail the box back to me, if you need it, as well as enough to cover DC. I'll make sure to note all of this in my box to you along with my master list. Anything else I missed?

Now, I really need to find some Packman broccoli quick.

Kathy

• SmokyMist
    15 years ago

I absolutely would not mind doubles or triples...I will take them all LOL