Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardeningnutinva

UPDATE: Update On 'Who's Your Gardening Buddy' Robin

gardeningnutinva
19 years ago

Hi everyone

I have gotten all the names and addresses of everyone. I am going to list the order st the bottom but first here are the rules:

1. Any seeds can be included--flowers, veggies, herbs, tress, etc.

2. You must post when you get the robin so we know where it is at all times.

3. Please do not keep it no more than 3 days.

4. You do not have to send it priority BUT PLEASE DO GET DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!!!!!!

5. Post when you have mailed it and the delivery confirmation number so everyone will know where it is.

Sorry for all the rules but I already have one rr that is lost so I want to keep track of this one.

Now for the list:

Cassiet--WV

vnginger--GA

Shimla--NY

earthly delights--PA

lisam627_Ohio_zn6--OH

Tansy_MI_zn5--MI

Mellen--IA

sguanzon--AZ

Ilovme2000--TX

abcgirltx--TX

momtoej--TX

vhunter--TX

jwkbstrouble--TX

abitodd--MS

Sleepywillow--AL

flowersRme--AL

Katie88--NC

gardeningnutinva(me)--VA

I am planning on mialing this Monday the 28th. I will post when I mail it along with the delivery confiramtion number. Thanks for joining can't wait to get it started.

Gardeningnutinva

Comments (87)

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    19 years ago

I'll be watching for the robin...and post when I receive it!
    Can't wait! - Lisa

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Lisa

I thought you had posted that you got the rr today when I saw the email about your posting!! Hopefully you will get it tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest!

Sheena

• lisam627_ohio_z6
    19 years ago

Hi all...when I got home from work last evening, the Robin was waiting for me! She had 61 packets of seeds upon her arrival and 90 packets when she flew off this morning! She's heading your way, Tracie, with a very nice assortment of goodies! The delivery confirmation number is:

0103 8555 7494 4968 0181

Thanks for hosting this Robin, Sheena!

• tansy_mi_zn5
    19 years ago

Ready & waiting!

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Lisa

Thanks for getting it back out so quick. Man you gals are great!! I migh have to do another rr with you guys again!! I am also hosting a Arbor Day Swap if anyone is interested. Here is the updated list again:
    cassiet--WV RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    vnginger--GA RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    Shimla--NY RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    earthly delights--PA RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    lisam627_Ohio_zn6--OH RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    Tansy_MI_zn5--MI
    Mellen--IA
    sguanzon--AZ
    Ilovme2000--TX
    abcgirltx--TX
    momtoej--TX
    vhunter--TX
    jwkbstrouble--TX
    abitodd--MS
    Sleepywillow--AL
    flowersRme--AL
    Katie88--NC
    gardeningnutinva(me)--VA

• tansy_mi_zn5
    19 years ago

Robin landed today! I will mail it out tomorrow & will post confirmation numbers then as well. Heads up Mellen! She'll be heading your way!

• mellen
    19 years ago

I am soooo ready!!! Mellen

• tansy_mi_zn5
    19 years ago

Robin is now flying to Mellen!

Confirmation number: 0304 3490 0002 9860 8325

Thanks for putting this together Sheena, & thank you Shimla for nominating me. ;-)

Traci

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Wow!! Wow!! Wow!! You gals really are best!! This robin is on a roll. Before you know it the robin will be home! Here is the updated list again:

Tansy_MI_zn5--MI RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    Mellen--IA
    sguanzon--AZ
    Ilovme2000--TX
    abcgirltx--TX
    momtoej--TX
    vhunter--TX
    jwkbstrouble--TX
    abitodd--MS
    Sleepywillow--AL
    flowersRme--AL
    Katie88--NC
    gardeningnutinva(me)--VA

• mellen
    19 years ago

Nothing today. Probably Monday, Mellen.

• mellen
    19 years ago

Hello all, the robin arrived today. She has some rather nice seeds in her. I will not be able to get her out tomorrow, but I promise that she will go out on Thursday. I have been cleaning up so the cleaning lady can come tomorrow. HA! Actually, I am having some lady friends over tomorrow night. A couple of them have not been to my home so I have been really digging into one room that has been the catch-all room for whatever. Right now I'm about half-way through it. A couple more hours should do it and by then it is past my bedtime. Then there is work tomorrow. I do need some time, too, to look up what a few of these seeds are, and take out a few seeds from some packs that have lots of seeds in them. Plus add some seeds of my own. Please accept my apology for not getting this out right away tomorrow. I usually do try to get these out the next day, but it just won't work this time. Sheena, you have put together a nice robin. Thanks for doing this, Mellen

• mellen
    19 years ago

Hello everyone, I did get the robin out today after all. Here is the confirmation number--

0304 0370 0001 6666 1601

It is on its way to Sue in Arizona. I took out 20 packs and put in 20 packs. Thank you, Sheena, for hosting this. Mellen

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Mellen

Thank you for staying up so late and going through it!! Thank you for the kind words they mean alot after my last rr went bust!! I am so glad that you joined this one and I hope it was worth the wait! Here is an updated list again!!

Mellen--IA RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    sguanzon--AZ
    Ilovme2000--TX
    abcgirltx--TX
    momtoej--TX
    vhunter--TX
    jwkbstrouble--TX
    abitodd--MS
    Sleepywillow--AL
    flowersRme--AL
    Katie88--NC
    gardeningnutinva(me)--VA

• sguanzon
    19 years ago

Yippee I'm next!

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi Sue

According to usps.com you received the rr yesterday. Can you please confirm?!?

Sheena

• sguanzon
    19 years ago

Yes, Robin has landed! I'm busy going thru her/him now. Will try to include items the next ones on the list may like. I will attempt to get it out today, if not, then Monday for sure. I'll post conf # when she/he's flown! Thanks for a wonderful robin!

• sguanzon
    19 years ago

The box is on it's way to Texas! Here is conf #
    0304 1560 0006 0565 0317

Sue

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Thanks Sue for getting the box out so quick!! You gals rock!! Here is another updated list:

sguanzon--AZ RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    Ilovme2000--TX
    abcgirltx--TX
    momtoej--TX
    vhunter--TX
    jwkbstrouble--TX
    abitodd--MS
    Sleepywillow--AL
    flowersRme--AL
    Katie88--NC
    gardeningnutinva(me)--VA

Be on the look out Ilovme2000 it's heading to you!!

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi everyone

According to usps.com the robin was delivered to Juana today!! Can you please confirm? Thanks!

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

I emailed Ilovme2000 but have not heard from her on the status of the robin. Will hopefully hear from her soon so we know that she has it!

Sheena

• katie88
    19 years ago

Hi All,

On 4/11 our RR was delivered to Juana/Ilovme2000. That was 9 days ago. It saddens me when one person doesn't take a few moments to relay info a group is requesting. This is my first RR, wonder if I'll get to see it? When I received Sheena's e-mail that this was not the first time a RR had disappeared with Juana/Ilovme2000 I e-mailed Juana directly, she has not replied.

Katie

• sguanzon
    19 years ago

Ok the robin is on it's way again. Next stop Alicia in Texas. Here's the conf. #: 0304 3490 0001 3030 0226
    And I forgot to include Sheena's original instructions:

1. Any seeds can be included--flowers, veggies, herbs, tress, etc.

2. You must post when you get the robin so we know where it is at all times.

3. Please do not keep it no more than 3 days.

4. You do not have to send it priority BUT PLEASE DO GET DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!!!!!!

5. Post when you have mailed it and the delivery confirmation number so everyone will know where it is.

Thanks everybody!

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hi everyone

Update according to usps.com

Track & Confirm
    Current Status

You entered 0304 3490 0001 3030 0226

Your item arrived at 9:02 am on April 28, 2005 in FRISCO, TX 75034. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. Can you please confirm Alicia?

Thanks
    Sheena

• abcgirltx
    19 years ago

Woo hoo! Something to look forward to when I get home tonight! Should have it back in the mail by Saturday, will post confirmation.

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hey Alicia

Can you please post and let us all know if you did receive the package. If you have please let us know if you have mailed it back out yet and if so please post confirmation #.

Sheena

• abcgirltx
    19 years ago

Yep, got the package and dropped it at the post office yesterday (thanks to those automated drop machines!). Tracking # is 03911221913000013390. Should arrive tomorrow. Nice selection of seeds, thanks for hosting such a nice robin!

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Thanks Alicia for posting!! Ginger be on the lookout--its heading to you my friend!!

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Ilovme2000--TX RECEIVED!! BUT NEVER MAILED!!
    abcgirltx--TX RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    momtoej--TX
    vhunter--TX
    jwkbstrouble--TX
    abitodd--MS
    Sleepywillow--AL
    flowersRme--AL
    Katie88--NC
    gardeningnutinva(me)--VA

• momtoej
    19 years ago

IT'S HERE!!!

I haven't opened it yet, but hopefully I will be able to get it back out tomorrow - will post when I do.

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Yeah I am so happy that it has arrived to you Ginger!! You have been waiting very patiently and for a very long time!!

Sheena

• momtoej
    19 years ago

Ok, it's back in flight to Val next - conf# 0304 1070 0000 2284 4759

Thank you Sheena and Sue for getting it back on track - I really had fun going through the seeds - great selection!

Ginger

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hey Ginger

Thanks for being so quick in sending it on!! Look out Val shes heading your way!!

Sheena

• abcgirltx
    19 years ago

Sheena -

the original robin arrived at my house yesterday, from ilovme2000. What would you like me to do with it at this point?

Alicia

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    19 years ago

Hey Alicia

I guess send it back to me. I will keep the other one going and then when I get the 2nd one back I am going to split the seeds with Sue. I am gonna email you this as well just to make sure you see it.

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey Ginger

Can you check the # that you listed above and make sure it is right. It says on usps.com that there is no record of that #!!

Sheena

• momtoej
    18 years ago

Hi Sheena, I typed in the number and got the following message:

You entered 0304 1070 0000 2284 4759

Your item was delivered at 3:09 pm on May 06, 2005 in TYLER, TX 75703.

Ginger

• vhunter
    18 years ago

Hi Team,
    I found the Robin at my door when I got home Friday night. Went through her today and will ship Monday. Great seeds!! I will post confirmation number when I get back home with it. Thanks Sheena & Sue for a great job.
    Val

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hi Val

Thanks for posting that you had received it! I am so excited dont have too many more people to go before she'll be home!!

Sheena

• vhunter
    18 years ago

She is flying again!! Confirmation 0304 1560 0007 9877 6344. She will be arriving soon, Kim!!
    Val

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thanks Val for the update:

Here is the updated list again!!

Ilovme2000--TX RECEIVED!! FINALLY MAILED!!
    abcgirltx--TX RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    momtoej--TX RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    vhunter--TX RECEIVED!! MAILED!!
    jwkbstrouble--TX
    abitodd--MS
    Sleepywillow--AL
    flowersRme--AL
    Katie88--NC
    gardeningnutinva(me)--VA

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey everyone

JWKBSTrouble got the package yesterday and will be sending off soon to abitodd. You gals are the greatest.

Alicia,

If you read this can you please email me and let me know if you have mailed the original robin back to me yet. I would really like to get it by the time the second one gets home. I am dividing the seeds with someone very deserving and caring in this robin. So I want to be able to send them to her all at the same time.

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ok everyone

Kim had mailed the package to abitodd--so be on the lookout. The delivery confirmation # is 01038555749405950839

Sheena

• cherrisa
    18 years ago

why is it that jwkbstrouble can mail this package but not the one for my round robin? It's been months.

• abcgirltx
    18 years ago

Sheena, sorry for the late response, life has been crazy. Anyway, you should have the original box in the next couple of days, didn't mean to take so long to get in back in the mail to you!

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

ABCGIRL

It's okay. I was just worried that I hadnt heard from you. I have an update but its not much of one! According to usps.com the package has not been received. Here is what the website says:

You entered 0103 8555 7494 0595 0839

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on May 12, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Not sure why it is taking this long to get the package to abitodd. If she doesnt get it soon I guess I will mail the original robin out to her. Not sure what else to do.

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey everyone,

The original robin made its way home today BUT it looks as though I might be sending it back out to replace the one that Sue started as a replacement! Not sure what to do! Please give me some input!!

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Yeah everyone,

The robin has landed at Abitodd's house! Well actually her neighbors house!! But she has it so she will get in back in the mail ASAP! Only 2 more people to go b4 this one makes it home as well.

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ok the robin has been mailed back out. It is on it's way to Betty Sue! Be on the lookout. The delivery confirmation # is 0304-7990-0002-9884-6409. Then we only have 1 more b4 it comes back home! Yeah I am so happy. You gals are the greatest--you all have stuck in there with me when the 1st robin went MIA and then we found it again! Sue you are the greatest friend a person could have. Thanks again for starting the 2nd rr I still am waiting on the other rr to come home b4 I email you Sue. Thanks again everyone!

Sheena

• gardeningnutinva
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Hey everyone

here is an update on the robin:

Track & Confirm
    Current Status

You entered 0304 7990 0002 9884 6409

Your item was delivered at 10:23 am on June 15, 2005 in FLORALA, AL 36442.

Can you please confirm Betty Sue. Thanks!

• sleepywillow
    18 years ago

hi guys,,,just getting caught up ..had our newest edition to the family born,,2nd grandson kolby,,have been helping rita out with the kids,,not to mention there for a while without a computer,,had to go buy another,,anyway ,,,,the robin will fly tomorrow heading to katie(my friend0 in north carolina! it was abit puny so i added a few surprizs..hope you like them and also added a few hard to find seeds,,thanks a lot for having the robin,,i liked it...love to you all....betty sue(((oh! will post the con, # tomorrow night when i get in from work,,,