Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mboston_gw

Changing art for the season

mboston_gw
10 years ago

I like to change up wall decor in my family room each season. I'm not one to spend alot of money for art and I can't seem to find things at thrift shops or on Craigslist locally.

However, I am a butterfly/hummingbird gardener and I have some really nice photos that I have taken the last few years. I am thinking about having some of the close up ones put on the canvas material that is stretched over a frame. You see alot of that sort of "art", if you would call it that, at stores like Kohls and Marshalls. Some look okay but most I don't care for. I was hoping that since these would be colorful and closeups that they would look nice. They would fit in nicely with other items like throws and pillows that I have recently purchased and I already have a set of three watercolors that would complement them.

These would be for my family room and as I said, I would use them through the spring and summer. Do you think they would look cheap. (no offense meant for others who have done something similiar).

Comments (3)