Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
angelcute

Need Pics of Kids Bedroom..Boy and/or Girl.

angelcute
13 years ago

Have a empty bedroom. Need to fix it up for a Boy or a Girl. Need photos.........Thanks

Comments (9)

• User
    13 years ago

try myspace lots of pictures there.

• User
    13 years ago

Luk, do you mean HGTV Rate My Space by any chance?

• User
    13 years ago

Yes! Yes! Oh geeze, thanks Justgotabme, my friend was chatting up a storm about my space earlier and now I've got myspace on the brain! Ugh...I'm such a dork sometimes. :c)

• eclecticme
    13 years ago

This is my 4yo sons room. The bed is shaped like a boat. behind the bed are family photos. I painted a lighthouse on one wall with abc's. I painted the sofa white and let him paint the "decorations" on it. The other photo has a wall with chalkboard paint. Next to that wall, I painted a school bus, because he likes the cartoon The Magic School Bus. I also painted the United States. All the way around the room I made a "chair rail" with photos of famous people.

• lynninnewmexico
    13 years ago

Eclecticme: what an amazing, wonderful room you've created for your son . . . lucky kiddo!! I love everything about it. Now that's a room to inspire a kid to be creative himself. BIG, BIG thumbs up!
    Lynn

• eclecticme
    13 years ago

lynnunnewmexico,
    THANKS! I really try to inspire him to be creative. We are always building "stuff" around the house. He calls the room his Magic School Bus room. Funny, I would have thought he would have been more excited about the boat bed...go figure. This has been his room for the past year. I hope that he will be in it a few more years before he tires of it.

• User
    13 years ago

Luk I had a feeling it was something like that. Too funny. sounds like sometime I'd do so that's why I "got it". LOL
    Eclectic great room. Very creative.

• igloochic
    13 years ago

You've probably seen the monkey room...but if not...
    I was going for a 1930's Ernest Hemmingway type safari tent with sides pulled back to see the animals outside the tent:

{{!gwi}}

{{gwi:1539712}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Someone here has a fabulous attic space with onsuite bath done in wonderful turquoise, pink and maybe a green? (Can't remember...it's a girls space). It could be easily done with different colors and be a boys space or both. I don't remember who's room that is but someone else will. It's really cool with lots of wonderful painted pieces.

• User
    13 years ago

There are heaps of photos in a thread that Oceana started in the gallery. It amazes me how she finds them all!

Dee.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kids Bedrooms in The Gallery.