Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pharaoh_gw

Free paint

pharaoh
14 years ago

Found this in the newspaper this morning. Free glidden paint.

Here is a link that might be useful: 1 qt free

Comments (28)

• threedgrad
    14 years ago

Thanks so much!!!! I ordered Pool Party a lovely blue with hints of green. I will paint my front bench this color. Thanks again!!!!

• oceanna
    14 years ago

Awesome! Thanks so much!! I ordered Cherries Jubilee to re-do my front door. :o)

• casajakada
    14 years ago

Thanks for sharing this offer. I just ordered Delicious Plum to paint a table I've been wanting to change.

• western_pa_luann
    14 years ago

Warm Caramel will be coming to my house... thanks!

• folkvictorian
    14 years ago

Thanks, Pharaoh! A quart of French Country Blue is on it's way to my house.

• peachiepie
    14 years ago

Thanks so much Pharaoh. I want to try the Bittersweet Chocolate on my shed.

• IdaClaire
    14 years ago

Aaaack! I want free paint! But I have no idea what to paint! Oh, decisions, decisions! Thanks for sharing this, Pharaoh!

• deco22
    14 years ago

Wow! Thanks pharaoh, I ordered the bittersweet chocolate. Going to paint a child's rocking chair.

• pbrisjar
    14 years ago

auntjen: I know what you mean. I have so many possible projects it was hard to decide. Finally decided on Rich Navy as I want to play around with a ruch, saturated blue.

Of course then I had Hubby pick another color for another project that is being sent to MIL's house (Bronzed Ivory in that case).

• graywings123
    14 years ago

Frosted pine for me. Thanks for posting this, Pharaoh!

• mrsmarv
    14 years ago

Granny Smith white for trim. My DS and his GF are painting the cottage and could use just one quart of a lovely white.
    Thanks so much, pharoah ;o)

• holleygarden Zone 8, East Texas
    14 years ago

And I chose Deep Forest Pine for my DH's study. I've been wanting to paint it a deep green for years - now I'll be able to say I've already got the paint! :) Thanks for the link!

• lucillle
    14 years ago

It looks like someone harvested my email address :( I tried to order and someone said that a free quart had already been ordered from my email address and I didn't order it.....

• rosie07
    14 years ago

I ordered a quart of Deepest Aqua as a possibility for my kitchen. Thanks for the great tip, Pharoah.

• graywings123
    14 years ago

We should all make a promise to come back and show a photo of what we did with our quart.

• kitchenkelly
    14 years ago

I ordered Granny Smith Apple. Have no idea what I am going to paint but it was such a fun color!

Thanks for posting this. Don't you just love getting a package in the mail? Especially when it is free.

• robin_g
    14 years ago

What great timing! I picked up an "oops" can of ocean blue at Lowes this morning--needed a couple more colors for my project but didn't want to spend a lot.

So I've asked for Tropical Lagoon. My project is to paint over an old canvas to make a new abstract painting in ocean colors.

• anele_gw
    14 years ago

Oooh! Thank you!

• anele_gw
    14 years ago

This is perfect-- I got a table being tossed out and I think black would be great for it . . .free table and free paint!

• groomingal
    14 years ago

Thanks so much for the link!
    I ordered Robins Egg Blue to paint an old radio.

• woodchuck_mo
    14 years ago

Thank you for sharing this!

• will_work_for_roses
    14 years ago

Their supply is gone and now they only offer a $5 rebate. I don't want a rebate, I want free paint!!!

• threedgrad
    14 years ago

It's been 3 weeks since I ordered the free paint. Looking forward to it.

• western_pa_luann
    14 years ago

Should be coming soon.

I ordered mine a day after you and got it 7/14.

• groomingal
    14 years ago

Yipee! I had paint waiting for me when I got home tonight- can't wait.

I think it would be great if we all did a before and after photo with our freebie paint- anybody else?

• pbrisjar
    14 years ago

Got mine today. Got instructions on how to open the can (via e-mail) about three days ago.

• oceanna
    14 years ago

Mine hasn't showed up yet but I got the opening directions in my email a few days ago.

• graywings123
    14 years ago

Received my can a week ago with no instructions on how to open the can so I called Gliddon. I guess others had the same problem with opening it.