Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
liquidscapes

This project has received a great deal of attention, let us know how can we be of service to you?

Liquidscapes
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
Ironically, of all the projects I/we have designed and built, I'm amazed and flattered by how much attention my personal residence has received.

Our home is a Williamsburg (3/4 scale) reproduction of the George Wythe home. I love the formal and traditional line, but I'm not a formal person, so I wanted to warm up the spaces throughout my home and property to reflect me and our lifestyle.

The house originally had white trim and a black door. We needed to do an addition, I also renovated the entire home and yard, so what you are looking at is exactly that off the back of our home. We needed to expand our kitchen, so we added a dinning space, mudroom and a basement below.

I'm always emphasizing to my clients to feel comfortable in introducing color, so I decided to walk my talk and paint my home these colors. The deep red represents the brick on my home and the two shades of green represent the manicured lawn and meadows around our property.

I carried that color pallet throughout our property with the renovated barn, fencing, gates, pergolas, pool house, etc.

I'm thrilled so many of you have responded to our home and approach!!

If interested, I have many before and after images to share. Especially with the grounds, because when we purchased the property it was a blank canvas of three acres of lawn.

Thank you!
Howard Roberts · More Info

Comments (2)

• D D
    8 years ago

I think the red brick makes it a standout. Most people don't use it anymore. I'm putting it around my pool and I just love it.

• PRO
    Liquidscapes
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Awesome!!